Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Final Results.....Most disliked Buc ever? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 18

jizzy_22

Starter

« #15 : August 28, 2010, 03:10:15 AM »

only the bucs and eagles would make this a topic to just hate on people come on people this is a fan page not a hate page...

Condor Bastadon

Starter

« #16 : August 28, 2010, 03:26:10 AM »

Maybe the Bucs organization should start a Ring of Hate with an annual inductee.

This is a great idea. Bring the player out and the entire crowd begins to boo in unison...maybe even get a few chants going. Then set his jersey on fire and shoot him with one of the cannons. Get on this Glazers!

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

« #17 : August 28, 2010, 03:39:11 AM »

Maybe the Bucs organization should start a Ring of Hate with an annual inductee.

This is a great idea. Bring the player out and the entire crowd begins to boo in unison...maybe even get a few chants going. Then set his jersey on fire and shoot him with one of the cannons. Get on this Glazers!

Hey, just look how professional wrestling took off in popularity once they started creating the villains.

player101

Starter
« #18 : August 28, 2010, 07:31:59 AM »

Dilfer by a mile. That guy was a turd.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\"The facts are disputable\"

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #19 : August 28, 2010, 07:35:50 AM »

My personal list.

1) Alvin Harper
2) Keyshawn Johnson
3) Keenan McCardell
4) Raheem Morris (ya, never had the skills to be a player, but still revolting)
5) Shaun King

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
« #20 : August 28, 2010, 07:37:35 AM »

Alvin Harper - first and still last buc i absolutely hate, um dislike with a passion.  Im still pissed off at how he would never go up for a ball or just give up on a play if he was going to get hit.  Makes me mad thinking about it, we could have won a few more games if it wasn't for his sorry ass.

1. Alvin Harper
2. Alvin Harper
3. Alvin Harper

from bucpower,com

Busts don't come much bigger than Alvin Harper. Signed as a much ballyhooed free agent from the Cowboys in 1995, he never played anywhere near a decent level in Tampa and his two seasons in the Bay Area were filled with ridicule and criticism. He was thankfully cut after the 1996 season and returned to Tampa with the Redskins in a pre-season game. "I don't ever consider that I played in Tampa Bay" he said grandly at a press conference afterwards. "And he has the stats to prove it" quickly reposted the Tampa Tribune's David Whitley. Even when he had a 100-yard game and game-winning score against Cincinnati in 1995, he managed to get himself ejected for a bumping an official before they called his score good. Moved on to briefly play for New Orleans and then Dallas again before making one reception for the Memphis Maniax in the 2001 XFL. Originally wore the 82 shirt in his first season and then switched to 80 in 1996.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

« #21 : August 28, 2010, 09:01:41 AM »

Jeff Garcia.

Why? You dislike being 8-4 or 9-3?

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #22 : August 28, 2010, 09:19:03 AM »

Actually I think mine might be Keith McCants.

PewterG@tor

Starter
« #23 : August 28, 2010, 09:23:09 AM »

I'm gonna have to go with Tim Brown.  He talked smack about how much better the Raiders fans were than Bucs fans WHILE HE WAS STILL ON THE TEAM.  He never saw a punt that needed to be returned.  He was a total waste.

bucsense

Practice Squad

« #24 : August 28, 2010, 09:26:45 AM »

Steve Spurrier........

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

« #25 : August 28, 2010, 10:09:40 AM »

I liked him...but...easily...the MOST HATED Buc player of all-time is:

Trent Dilfer!

Jeremiah Castille anyone?

big_JLB

Starter

« #26 : August 28, 2010, 10:31:18 AM »

rob "pocket statue" johnson stole himself a superbowl ring

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

« #27 : August 28, 2010, 03:49:26 PM »

Maybe its because the wounds are fresh, but my vote is for Derrick "1 yard losses in my Lambo playa" Ward.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

« #28 : August 28, 2010, 04:14:03 PM »

Alvin Harper - first and still last buc i absolutely hate, um dislike with a passion. �Im still pissed off at how he would never go up for a ball or just give up on a play if he was going to get hit. �Makes me mad thinking about it, we could have won a few more games if it wasn't for his sorry butt.

1. Alvin Harper
2. Alvin Harper
3. Alvin Harper

If Alvin saw that, he would probably flip you the finger.......oh, wait.....it seems to be missing ever since the Bucs hired Edward Scissorhands as a trainer.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

« #29 : August 28, 2010, 04:15:28 PM »

Bo Jackson??????  Oh, what could have been.....

DING DING DING .... Give the man a cookie for the right answer

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Final Results.....Most disliked Buc ever? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools