Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Final Results.....Most disliked Buc ever? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18

Samari28

Hall of Famer
« #30 : August 28, 2010, 10:55:46 PM »

No surprise here but the one and only BUM RUUD!!!!  Dexter Jackson is a distant second and I would have to throw Cpt. Checkdown in there also!!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #31 : August 28, 2010, 10:57:33 PM »

Bo Jackson??????  Oh, what could have been.....

DING DING DING .... Give the man a cookie for the right answer

Mine too

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #32 : August 28, 2010, 11:04:32 PM »

If you hate Bo Jackson, you need to hate Doug Williams as well.   Williams was the one who urged Jackson not to play for Culverhouse.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

« #33 : August 28, 2010, 11:05:34 PM »

If you hate Bo Jackson, you need to hate Doug Williams as well.   Williams was the one who urged Jackson not to play for Culverhouse.

Jackson wasn't playing for Culverhouse, regardless.  Hugh lied to him, and it cost him his last year of collegiate baseball.

bucmoon

Second String
« #34 : August 28, 2010, 11:09:16 PM »

If you hate Bo Jackson, you need to hate Doug Williams as well. Williams was the one who urged Jackson not to play for Culverhouse.

Â   Exactly , That is in Bo's book ...

nubcake

Hall of Famer

« #35 : August 28, 2010, 11:11:30 PM »

For me, it's Jerramy Stevens. Not necessarily for his play(although he's been pretty mediocre for the most part), but for what he's done off the field and the fact that he never actually showed any real remorse for it.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #36 : August 28, 2010, 11:15:06 PM »

For me, it's Jerramy Stevens. Not necessarily for his play(although he's been pretty mediocre for the most part), but for what he's done off the field and the fact that he never actually showed any real remorse for it.

Stevens is embarrassing and in terms of guys I'd not urinate on to stop a fire he'd top the list.

In terms of hatred for being a waste of space and money Clayton is high on the list. High pick, big contract and no production. WR is  a dominant theme since you can also say the same about Alvin Harper, Hurt Emmanuel and Tim Brown.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

« #37 : August 28, 2010, 11:18:40 PM »

Too many players

Bo Jackson, Harper, Dilfer, Kenyatta Walker(talked trash and got owned annually by Julius Peppers and every other good DE)

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #38 : August 28, 2010, 11:20:06 PM »

Too many players

Bo Jackson, Harper, Dilfer, Kenyatta Walker(talked trash and got owned annually by Julius Peppers and every other good DE)

Can't hate Dilfer. Stunk but he at least was a standup guy about it. Walker was a beotch and played like one which makes him immiently hatable.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

« #39 : August 28, 2010, 11:25:22 PM »

Too many players

Can't hate Dilfer. Stunk but he at least was a standup guy about it. Walker was a beotch and played like one which makes him immiently hatable.

Not only that, but Walker's lack of NFL success was due to laziness. Dilfer for whatever reason never quite adjusted well to the NFL game but he wasn't lazy.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

« #40 : August 28, 2010, 11:26:50 PM »

Too many players

QFT. I actually believed the fishwraps year after year when they said Walker "looks better from last year" or "he is improving week to week". God what a turd. Traded 2 2nd round picks to move up for the RT prospect - who we moved to LT at the next level. Teams learned from our mistakes after that experiment failed miserably. I can't think of any teams that took college RT's and moved them to LT's at the next level?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #41 : August 28, 2010, 11:28:07 PM »

Not only that, but Walker's lack of NFL success was due to laziness. Dilfer for whatever reason never quite adjusted well to the NFL game but he wasn't lazy.

Lazy is another thing. There's nothing worse than guys who have talent but don't play up to it. I can give a guy like Jorge Diaz or Karl Williams a pass for not being great because they got what they could out of their skills but Walker never even tried.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

« #42 : August 28, 2010, 11:54:40 PM »

Lazy is another thing. There's nothing worse than guys who have talent but don't play up to it. I can give a guy like Jorge Diaz or Karl Williams a pass for not being great because they got what they could out of their skills but Walker never even tried.

Exactly. And I don't think I'll ever forget 3 consecutive false starts. I mean how is that even possible? He shouldn't have even been breathing after the first two.

michael89156

Hall of Famer

« #43 : August 31, 2010, 07:30:48 PM »

Speaking of fans with long memories, Hugh Culverhouse’s name seems to be coming in on quite a few ballots in the Tampa Bay precinct and they’re not checking off the most beloved box. Tampa often gets labeled as a town full of transplants. But this shows me that Tampa Bay fans haven’t forgotten Culverhouse, the team’s original owner, and how bad things were in the early years. Bo Jackson also is getting some votes. Even though he never played for the Bucs, let’s make it clear he’s eligible. The Bucs used a top draft pick on Jackson and it turned out to be a waste when he decided he didn’t want to play for the franchise.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/12470/early-observations-on-your-votes

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

« #44 : August 31, 2010, 08:18:41 PM »

No surprise here but the one and only BUM RUUD!!!!  Dexter Jackson is a distant second and I would have to throw Cpt. Checkdown in there also!!

Who is Captain Checkdown? Griese and his 5.5 yards per attempt??

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Final Results.....Most disliked Buc ever? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools