Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Bucs are serious about signing Grant... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 16, 2007, 02:50:12 PM

Projections like speculation, means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Make the trade AFTER we KNOW where NOT going to get JT or CJ.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 16, 2007, 02:54:23 PM

maybe that's what they are doing...getting everything in order.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 16, 2007, 02:57:56 PM

maybe that's what they are doing...getting everything in order.

Perhaps the Buccaneers are gauging what NO would want for Grant and comparing it to which round they'd have to draft a comparable DE, then deciding if they'd like to deal or draft.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 16, 2007, 03:02:25 PM

Maybe, sounds feesable. I like C. Grant, but I'll like a deal to favor us totally, and in no way NO. Of course

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#34 : March 16, 2007, 09:08:46 PM

Grants came to look at out practice facility .....that's about it....

Pewter Report: How much has the new One Buccaneer Place helped the team lure free agents to Tampa Bay and sign with the Buccaneers?
Bruce Allen: “I don’t think there is any doubt that all of the players were more than impressed. It’s just not the facility, it’s the way it operates and the way they can use it to benefit themselves. I know that when Charles Grant goes back and talks to his teammates, he’s going to be bragging about our facility.”

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 16, 2007, 09:22:32 PM

Not saying I'm in favor of it but throwing it out there anyways: Bucs trade #4 for Grant and #27. This will allow us to take the best Safety left on the board or Kalil if still available and fill two holes instead of one. And we would still have 2 2nd rounders. Not that bad of a scenario if you think about it logically.
What the fuhk... We drop like 25 spots and we only get Grant,(laughs?).. Stay at 4, 1 of JT/CJ will be their..if not then just trade down to the #12 spot(Buffalo for them to take Adrian Peterson)
#12. Amboi Okoye DT
#35. Jon Beason OLB
#44. Brandon Meriweather S
#64. Victor Abriami DE
#68. Samson Satelle Center

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 16, 2007, 09:25:08 PM

Even on All Madden, this trade would not fly.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 16, 2007, 09:26:52 PM

It would on this Madden Copy

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Bucs are serious about signing Grant... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools