Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Today Was Draft Day « previous next »
Page: 1 2

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : August 29, 2010, 10:23:34 PM

Without a Solid #1 WR your team is scary looking!! You need to keep all eyes on your trade block and wavier wire for WRs.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

X Factor

Starter
#16 : August 29, 2010, 10:59:25 PM

Yea, first thing you do is drop the extra Kicker, TE, Defense. Go hit the waiver wire and grab 2 WRs and a RB. You can still find some good WRs, finding a good RB might be a little bit harder to do.
WRs probably still available - Ginn, Robieski, J. Gage, Shipley, Edelman, Sammie S. - not the greatest but these guys have some upside as sleepers... Then just keep an eye out with any QB injuries, you have two great FFL QBs, you will probably be able to trade one later in the year...

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

Hate

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 02, 2010, 08:40:55 PM

Still, your better off IMO by picking up one of each of those in FA on the bye week......

Especially K.

Not if u have to pay for them... like u do in my league. I hate leagues that allow guys to "build" a team every week.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#18 : September 02, 2010, 11:14:04 PM

Still, your better off IMO by picking up one of each of those in FA on the bye week......

Especially K.

Not if u have to pay for them... like u do in my league. I hate leagues that allow guys to "build" a team every week.
I like leagues that you can manipulate the FA... Yeah the only way I understand adding your back ups in that instance.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 03, 2010, 01:21:09 PM

Outside of QB and DE, every other position is very shaky.  My guess is that Johnson will win you about 3 or 4 games and without a boatload of luck, you'll win about 4 or 5 games.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Today Was Draft Day « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools