Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Had my money league draft tonight.. I think I struck gold! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#30 : September 01, 2010, 08:54:39 PM

I think the trade would be good, the only thing that sticks with me is that Benson finally had one good year and a half with Cincy but could he become another Antonio Bryant/ ala "flash in the pan" and he has a checkered past????   If you were in a ppr league it would look better to trade as Benson does average 20 catches a season and Turner less then 5 a season, and Clark will get a few more looks and catches then Miller.   Could not fault you if you passed or tried to shift it a bit more to your advantage, it seems on paper to be a decent gamble if you consider the upgrade at TE.  Dallas Clark would be a nice chess piece to have, though Heath M should do okay though how often will he get the ball with Big Ben on the shelf...... 

Hate

Hall of Famer
#31 : September 02, 2010, 08:30:50 PM

Pretty good. Foster could win the rushing title or be benched Week 2.

I'm leaning towards the rushing title!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

awitron

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 28, 2010, 11:45:34 PM

WON MY CHAMPIONSHIP!

Had a crazy season. Started 0-2 in very close matchups because I played the wrong players early and Flacco put up 4 and 5 points in those weeks. After Dwayne Bowe dropped those 2 TD passes against the Colts and was just absolutely terrible for the season, I cut him. After that he scored 14 or 15 TDs. Ryan Mathews almost hurt me as much as he hurt the Chargers this year, THANK GOD FOR ARIAN FOSTER. Crazy season, but glad it ended with a championship!

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 29, 2010, 12:41:57 AM

I had Foster, Hillis, Calvin Johnson, Colston, and Aaron Rodgers.... and got knocked out first week of playoffs. UGH!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

awitron

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 29, 2010, 01:56:01 AM

I'll be honest, I got breaks. I went 8-5 and due to points I ended up getting a bye. Had I played instead of had a bye in week 14, I would have gotten blown out by either the 5 or 6 seed. Then in the semis then in the championship game, I won my matchups 83-69 and 86-60.

I feel HORRIBLE for my opponent in the title game. He has the Cardinals defense, Jamaal Charles(he played Green-Ellis and CJ2K instead), and Josh Freeman on his bench. They combined for over 80 points.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 02, 2011, 05:07:24 AM

I had Foster, Hillis, Calvin Johnson, Colston, and Aaron Rodgers.... and got knocked out first week of playoffs. UGH!!!!
I had Foster, Rodgers, Andre Johnson and lost in round 1 by like .25 points  >:(.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Had my money league draft tonight.. I think I struck gold! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools