Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can i get some feedback on my team? « previous next »
Page: 1

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

: August 30, 2010, 11:45:38 AM

Hey guys, thank goodness the season is almost here.  I just drafted my first of two teams.  In this league we use IDP's.  Linebackers and DB's that make a lot of tackles do especially well. 

We must start the following:

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR/TE, 1 K, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB

I drafted 9th out of 11 (one guy dropped last minute and we couldn't get a replacement). 
It's a total points league so the uneven number isn't important.

QB- J Flacco, Big Ben

RB-DeAngelo Williams, Pierre Thomas, Jamal Charles, Jerome Harrison

WR- A Johnson, J Maclin, Vernon Davis, Dexter McCluster (took in the final round as a keeper), Vincent Jackson (took in the 18th round), Sidney Rice (took in the 22nd)

K- Mare

DL- Will Smith , Ray Edwards, Stylez G (had to have a token Bucs player since I whiffed on Mike Williams late)

LB- J Laurinaitis, London Fletcher, Ernie Sims, Daryl Washington

DB- A Bethea, Eric Coleman, Quintin Mikell

Any and all feedback is appreciated.
Thanks!!!

Turn the page.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 30, 2010, 11:45:38 AM

Hey guys, thank goodness the season is almost here.  I just drafted my first of two teams.  In this league we use IDP's.  Linebackers and DB's that make a lot of tackles do especially well. 

We must start the following:

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR/TE, 1 K, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB

I drafted 9th out of 11 (one guy dropped last minute and we couldn't get a replacement). 
It's a total points league so the uneven number isn't important.

QB- J Flacco, Big Ben

RB-DeAngelo Williams, Pierre Thomas, Jamal Charles, Jerome Harrison

WR- A Johnson, J Maclin, Vernon Davis, Dexter McCluster (took in the final round as a keeper), Vincent Jackson (took in the 18th round), Sidney Rice (took in the 22nd)

K- Mare

DL- Will Smith , Ray Edwards, Stylez G (had to have a token Bucs player since I whiffed on Mike Williams late)

LB- J Laurinaitis, London Fletcher, Ernie Sims, Daryl Washington

DB- A Bethea, Eric Coleman, Quintin Mikell

Any and all feedback is appreciated.
Thanks!!!

Turn the page.

PewterReportED

PR Admin
Starter

#2 : September 06, 2010, 11:13:40 PM

You have very solid running backs. Right now, it looks like all of your backs could end up in the top 25. But in this league, it seems like receivers and tight ends are more valuable. You might want to part with one of those backs in order to help in that department.

I don't think Maclin will be worthy of an everyday starter, so an upgrade at wide receiver would help your team a lot.

Good luck this season!

Follow me on Twitter @EricDellaratta

X Factor

Starter
#3 : September 07, 2010, 04:25:10 PM

Pretty god team... Flacco should tear it up this year. You only have to start 2 WRs and I like Maclin this year.. You have no depth at WR tho. I actually drafted McCluster and Jackson in one of my leagues, and have been scrambling to add more WRs. Jackson is out 6 games no matter what, and it is looking more and more like he will be gone for the season. Just pay attention to the waiver wire because there will be some WRs that emerge after the first couple weeks...

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can i get some feedback on my team? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools