Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft Day Dash 2007 « previous next »
Page: 1

: March 16, 2007, 12:24:23 PM

Just curious, Anyone here doing the Draft Day 5K Dash ?

Sounds like Fun !  Also, I was under the impression that a lot of the Buccaneer players show up that day for pictures & autographs...Is this correct ?

Later,
GenBrooks55

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 16, 2007, 12:39:47 PM

I was there 2 years ago, I think there were 2 bucs players and a lot of cheerleaders.  Needless to say I didnt really care about how many Bucs players were there. 

The cheerleaders lead the stretching exercises before the race.  Thats worth the 30 bucs right there, trust me on that one.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 16, 2007, 01:35:22 PM

I'm not going to be in it, but a friend of mine is planning on it. She went last year and said there were players, plenty of cheerleaders and it's all in the posh restaurant area of the stadium. Plus you get to finish the race on the field, so I imagine we can walk out there. There's plenty of freebies  -- t-shirts, stickers, flags -- and even affordable food that day. She said it was a great time and it's the reason I'm heading down there this year for the draft.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 16, 2007, 08:10:59 PM

See draft day party sticky above!

bucs1

Practice Squad
#4 : March 16, 2007, 10:04:57 PM

See draft day party sticky above!

You could still probally run the Draft Day Dash in the morning and make the draft day party in the afternoon.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft Day Dash 2007 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools