Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ESPN3.com, USF vs Stony Brook, and FiOS « previous next »
Page: 1

Doug09

Hall of Famer

: August 31, 2010, 11:46:38 AM

Since I don't have Brighthouse, I won't be able to watch the USF vs Stony Brook game on Saturday, but on ESPN3.com it shows the game will be on there. If I access ESPN3.com with my Verizon account, will it allow me to access the stream or will it black it out since I live in the area? Anyone know how it works, since I'm using Verizon and the game is on Brighthouse I should be able to watch it one would think?

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 31, 2010, 05:26:27 PM

Buy a ticket.  They are cheap and if you have kids it is a great chance for them to see a game.  These games are more family oriented than the big ones.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#2 : August 31, 2010, 11:26:45 PM

Since I don't have Brighthouse, I won't be able to watch the USF vs Stony Brook game on Saturday, but on ESPN3.com it shows the game will be on there. If I access ESPN3.com with my Verizon account, will it allow me to access the stream or will it black it out since I live in the area? Anyone know how it works, since I'm using Verizon and the game is on Brighthouse I should be able to watch it one would think?

I think ESPN3.com will be blacked out in this area .... plenty of tickets available, though.   ;)

And for those that do have BH, they've finally got the BHSN HD up and running and game will be broadcast in HD on 1147.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 02, 2010, 11:55:42 PM

Stony Brook?

I think they are a SUNY school...funny...

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 31, 2010, 11:46:38 AM

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 31, 2010, 05:26:27 PM

Buy a ticket.  They are cheap and if you have kids it is a great chance for them to see a game.  These games are more family oriented than the big ones.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#6 : August 31, 2010, 11:26:45 PM

I think ESPN3.com will be blacked out in this area .... plenty of tickets available, though.   ;)

And for those that do have BH, they've finally got the BHSN HD up and running and game will be broadcast in HD on 1147.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 02, 2010, 11:55:42 PM

Stony Brook?

I think they are a SUNY school...funny...

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ESPN3.com, USF vs Stony Brook, and FiOS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools