Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NOW TAKING PEWTERREPORT.COM PODCAST QUESTIONS « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

: March 16, 2007, 01:10:03 PM

Bucs fans,

PewterReport.com will be recording another podcast on Monday and will post it on our website on Tuesday.

But in order to conduct the podcast, we need your questions. Please submit your question (please, one question per person) in this thread. We will do our best to answer all of them in the podcast.

Thanks in advance for submitting your question.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 16, 2007, 01:13:12 PM

Hey guys, has there been any news about a Honor Ring in Ray Jay?

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#2 : March 16, 2007, 01:31:43 PM

My question since the bucs landed Garcia, Gruden will feel much better with calling more plays from his massive playbook, my question is was last years woes on offense due to the fact that Gruden couldnt call the best plays in his playbook due to Gradkowski and Simms lack of knowledge to the playbook and will Garcia make that better. 

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 16, 2007, 01:54:07 PM

over all i am happy with what the Bucs have done in FA. with the DL signings I am lead to believe that we will pick CJ if he is there at #4, but if he is not there who do you see us taking?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NOW TAKING PEWTERREPORT.COM PODCAST QUESTIONS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools