Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IS THERE ANY ENVELOPE LEFT TO PUSH????? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 17

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: September 01, 2010, 08:06:57 AM

So many times I have been blasted by many people on this site for stating that if you allow something immoral and offensive due to how the constitution is "defined", then you need to hold on to your seats because it opens the door to just about anything. 

Allow me to present exihibit A:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2010/09/01/dnt.satan.civic.center.kwtv?hpt=C2

SERIOUSLY, IF YOU ARE A LEGITIMATE RELIGION, IS THERE REALLY ANY NEED FOR THE MASK?

What is even more surprising is the woman at the end stating this is protected by their 1st amendment rights.  Are we ever going to close the parameters on how far liberals can define the constitution??

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#1 : September 01, 2010, 08:32:49 AM

That whole "God wants you to have free will" thing just doesn't fly with you anymore once someone actually tries it, huh?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 01, 2010, 08:47:23 AM

Silly Illuminator.  The whole "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" only applies to the various Christian denominations.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 01, 2010, 09:13:11 AM

It might be easier if you just give us a list of people who aren't going to Hell.

There's you and....?

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 01, 2010, 09:23:00 AM

Thomas

white dragon

Practice Squad

#5 : September 01, 2010, 10:07:03 AM

how very christian of you

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#6 : September 01, 2010, 10:52:58 AM

Whew .... Saw the title and author and figured someone was seriously trying to legalize pedophilia ...

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 01, 2010, 01:44:19 PM

That whole "God wants you to have free will" thing just doesn't fly with you anymore once someone actually tries it, huh?

Leave it to someone like you and your buddy Shadow to seriously believe the guy in the devil mask should be taken for an actual religion?  The same people who believe in human sacrifice? 

You guys are too funny!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 01, 2010, 03:34:55 PM

isn't there a bunch of human sacrifices made or offered in the Bible?

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#9 : September 01, 2010, 04:03:43 PM

Leave it to someone like you and your buddy Shadow to seriously believe the guy in the devil mask should be taken for an actual religion? The same people who believe in human sacrifice?

You guys are too funny!

I've got to assume that since you believe in your God, you must believe in the Devil ...... Why shouldn't he have his own religion to oppose Christians .... kind of like Crips and Bloods.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 01, 2010, 04:17:28 PM

I don't care if people worship dried smoked kippers. It's their business and unfortunately for you, legally protected.

That's the way it goes here in the Land of the Free.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

tailnreds

Second String

#11 : September 01, 2010, 04:29:05 PM

Our founding fathers built this country on Christian beliefs and values. Funny thing is, if that "gentleman" in the devil mask happened to be driving down the road one day. His car flips over on it's top, he is in terrible pain with the weight of the car crushing him. Is he going to be praying to satan? I'd be willing to bet he would turn to Christianity pretty quickly in that situation (along with 99.9% of people). The people that walk around in their daily lives questioning the Lord and if he is "real". Your time will come sooner or later, hope you're ready

Booker

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 01, 2010, 05:22:33 PM

Lol, why would be pray to God to save him when God made his car flip over?

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 01, 2010, 05:40:12 PM

The devil killed maybe 10 people in the Bible, God killed millions. He lets millions suffer and die to test them.

If Christianity was the truth, which it most certainly isn't, I'd probably feel safer with the devil than the neurotic villain, Yahweh.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 01, 2010, 05:50:37 PM

Seemed like farce to me, probably to make some kind of point

Page: 1 2 3 ... 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IS THERE ANY ENVELOPE LEFT TO PUSH????? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools