Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs wins this year « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 03, 2010, 03:12:20 PM

what an excellent explanation of how the schedule will play out. Your an english major....i can tell. Also, when you meet up with your buddy Nostrodamus, tell him I said hi, and thats for predicting the whole end of the world thing. Be sure to tell chicken little whats up as well.

I can tell YOU ARE an english major not YOUR.   

you found a type-o.....congrats. I underestimated your intelligence. I now hold you as high as a physicist with down syndrome.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Coburn

Rookie

#31 : September 03, 2010, 03:25:31 PM

The majority of your roster 'improvements' are drafted rookies. How do you know they will be an improvement? They have never played a real down of football in the NFL. I do agree 100% that Sean Jones is a huge improvement over Sabby. The problem will be if Jones is making a lot of tackles after the opponents running back has already run thru the defense. And Keydrick Vincent? Come on, he's a journeyman. I think the Bucs are his 6th team who Carolina did not want anymore.

Even if those rookies only play on par with the guys they are replacing you have to take into account all the young guys on this team who now have an extra year under theirs belts, a lot of them even with in game experience. That alone should give the Bucs a boost over last year.

joshie poo freeman

Practice Squad

#32 : September 03, 2010, 03:33:13 PM

tool, bet you wear Ed hardey too????

#33 : September 03, 2010, 03:43:23 PM

The majority of your roster 'improvements' are drafted rookies. How do you know they will be an improvement? They have never played a real down of football in the NFL. I do agree 100% that Sean Jones is a huge improvement over Sabby. The problem will be if Jones is making a lot of tackles after the opponents running back has already run thru the defense. And Keydrick Vincent? Come on, he's a journeyman. I think the Bucs are his 6th team who Carolina did not want anymore.

Even if those rookies only play on par with the guys they are replacing you have to take into account all the young guys on this team who now have an extra year under theirs belts, a lot of them even with in game experience. That alone should give the Bucs a boost over last year.

You are right.  Although it usually takes at least a couple years for a young team to gel.
You other posters, disabled and fashion jokes, really?  Sad sad sad. 

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 03, 2010, 04:05:35 PM

tool, bet you wear Ed hardey too????

No, but I do know Don Ed Hardy. Look him up, hes not a clothing designer.

edit: Ive always been a spandex type guy

been trying to find a reason to post this....a stretch I know.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

#35 : September 02, 2010, 04:46:46 PM

I was looking at the Bucs schedule and I don't see them getting a win until week 7 against the Rams.  After that, maybe Detroit in week 15.  I know the schedule is supposed to be a lot easier this year, but I just don't see more than 2 or 3 wins on the schedule.

Sun. 9/12 CLEVELAND

Sun. 9/19 at Carolina

Sun. 9/26 PITTSBURGH

Sun. 10/3 Bye Week

Sun. 10/10 at Cincinnati

Sun. 10/17 NEW ORLEANS

Sun. 10/24 ST. LOUIS

Sun. 10/31 at Arizona

Sun. 11/7 at Atlanta

Sun. 11/14 CAROLINA

Sun. 11/21 at San Francisco

Sun. 11/28 at Baltimore

Sun. 12/5 ATLANTA

Sun. 12/12 at Washington

Sun. 12/19 DETROIT

Sun. 12/26 SEATTLE

Sun. 1/2 at New Orleans

#36 : September 02, 2010, 04:50:11 PM

Really?

Winnable games:

Cleveland at home
Steelers without Ben
St. Louis at home
At Arizona
Carolina at home
At San Fran
Detroit at home
Seattle at home

Obviously, anything can happen on any given Sunday. But those are very winnable games for us. We are capable of winning other games too, but they're much more difficult.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#37 : September 02, 2010, 04:57:54 PM

Ok Peter King. Get off pr.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 02, 2010, 04:58:02 PM

Of course you don't, you're a moron.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 02, 2010, 05:16:53 PM

Really?

Winnable games:

Cleveland at home
Steelers without Ben
St. Louis at home
At Arizona
Carolina at home
At San Fran
Detroit at home
Seattle at home

Obviously, anything can happen on any given Sunday. But those are very winnable games for us. We are capable of winning other games too, but they're much more difficult.

I'd put Washington on that list as well.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 02, 2010, 05:17:57 PM

I'd take San Fran off

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 02, 2010, 05:19:35 PM

I'd take San Fran off

I'm not sure I'd favor us, but with Alex Smith at QB it's certainly winnable.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 02, 2010, 05:21:14 PM

Until you consider our record in SF anyway.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

#43 : September 02, 2010, 05:25:44 PM

I'd take San Fran off

My feelings exactly. They went 8-8 in a division where they play the Seahawks and Rams twice.

The teams San Fran beat last year: Arizona(x2), Seattle (only once), Rams (2x), Chicago, Jags, Detroit.

49ers are overrated.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#44 : September 02, 2010, 05:59:02 PM

I'd take San Fran off

My feelings exactly. They went 8-8 in a division where they play the Seahawks and Rams twice.

The teams San Fran beat last year: Arizona(x2), Seattle (only once), Rams (2x), Chicago, Jags, Detroit.

49ers are overrated.

I think any "overratedness" is completely offset by the fact that the Bucs have to travel to the West Coast which is something the team has not done well over the years.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs wins this year « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools