Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs wins this year « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Booker

Hall of Famer

#75 : September 03, 2010, 09:47:36 PM

Anyone who doesn't say the Bills are the worst team in the NFL has no clue.

Really?  They were 6-10 last year and ran the ball at will against the Bucs.   

Name one of their WRs..... RB are hurt and they are relying on a rookie and that is a no no to you.

#76 : September 04, 2010, 02:21:55 PM

Anyone who doesn't say the Bills are the worst team in the NFL has no clue.

Really? They were 6-10 last year and ran the ball at will against the Bucs.

Name one of their WRs..... RB are hurt and they are relying on a rookie and that is a no no to you.

Lee Evans for one, he had 7 TD's last year and I know he's had TD totals higher than that in years past.  Fred Jackson, Marshawn Lynch and CJ Spiller at running back, they seem a lot deeper at the position than the Bucs. 

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#77 : September 04, 2010, 05:39:45 PM

I'll say we get 5 wins.  Since that will be an improvement over last year, morons will still want to give Spastic Mo another year or more.

BP1

Pro Bowler

#78 : September 04, 2010, 11:20:50 PM

The majority of your roster 'improvements' are drafted rookies. How do you know they will be an improvement? They have never played a real down of football in the NFL. I do agree 100% that Sean Jones is a huge improvement over Sabby. The problem will be if Jones is making a lot of tackles after the opponents running back has already run thru the defense. And Keydrick Vincent? Come on, he's a journeyman. I think the Bucs are his 6th team who Carolina did not want anymore.

How do I know? Because we've already SEEN it! Are you even watching the games?

Journeyman or not, he beat out Zuttah for the starting job. That indicates improvement.

What did you see in preseason?  A rookie WR make two catches in preseason?  Big deal.  Will the run defense be any better?  Will the Bucs be able to run the ball any better?  I have seen nothing that indicates they have improved. 

Yes, the same preseason in which you can foresee the Bucs not winning until week 8. You might want to try to keep up with  the rest of us. ::)

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#79 : December 09, 2010, 12:07:30 AM

I was looking at the Bucs schedule and I don't see them getting a win until week 7 against the Rams.  After that, maybe Detroit in week 15.  I know the schedule is supposed to be a lot easier this year, but I just don't see more than 2 or 3 wins on the schedule.

Sun. 9/12 CLEVELAND

Sun. 9/19 at Carolina

Sun. 9/26 PITTSBURGH

Sun. 10/3 Bye Week

Sun. 10/10 at Cincinnati

Sun. 10/17 NEW ORLEANS

Sun. 10/24 ST. LOUIS

Sun. 10/31 at Arizona

Sun. 11/7 at Atlanta

Sun. 11/14 CAROLINA

Sun. 11/21 at San Francisco

Sun. 11/28 at Baltimore

Sun. 12/5 ATLANTA

Sun. 12/12 at Washington

Sun. 12/19 DETROIT

Sun. 12/26 SEATTLE

Sun. 1/2 at New Orleans

lol
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs wins this year « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools