Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Carpenter should be in, J.Johnson out. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

PreferNFL2010

Rookie

#15 : September 02, 2010, 09:55:35 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If an apple has a spot on it, you remove the spot - Lynette Fromme aka Squeaky

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#16 : September 02, 2010, 10:11:08 PM

I think JJ is better. Carpenter looks good against scrubs but thats about it.

#17 : September 02, 2010, 10:11:18 PM

haha u guys are funny. JJ IS WAY BETTER THAN CARPENTER

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 03, 2010, 12:59:31 AM

Next time someone complains about Johnson as our backup, I'll just link to this thread as my rebuttal. Seeing that a moronic troll agrees with them is sure to convince them of their error far more effectively than any argument I could create.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 03, 2010, 01:02:10 AM

Carpenter should be the starter, hes better than Freeman.

I agree. Who cares if it's against scrubs? Rudy is awesome.

I think he should be the starter just because it would be cool to chant "Rudy!.... Rudy!.... Rudy!" at the games.

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#20 : September 03, 2010, 01:04:11 AM

Next time someone complains about Johnson as our backup, I'll just link to this thread as my rebuttal. Seeing that a moronic troll agrees with them is sure to convince them of their error far more effectively than any argument I could create.

Doesn't change the fact that JJ isn't NFL-level talent.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 03, 2010, 01:08:38 AM

If either JJ or Carpenter is starting games in the regular season we're screwed so does it really matter who is 2 and who is 3?  Give the one you see as being on your roster longer the number 2 spot so he gets more practice reps and call it a day.  In the end this team will live or die by Josh Freeman for the next few years at least.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 03, 2010, 01:16:41 AM

If either JJ or Carpenter is starting games in the regular season we're screwed so does it really matter who is 2 and who is 3? Give the one you see as being on your roster longer the number 2 spot so he gets more practice reps and call it a day. In the end this team will live or die by Josh Freeman for the next few years at least.
No way Jose.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 03, 2010, 01:33:45 AM

If either JJ or Carpenter is starting games in the regular season we're screwed so does it really matter who is 2 and who is 3? Give the one you see as being on your roster longer the number 2 spot so he gets more practice reps and call it a day. In the end this team will live or die by Josh Freeman for the next few years at least.
No way Jose.

How delightfully insightful yet positively gay.   

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 03, 2010, 01:37:03 AM

No way Jose.

Loser.

#25 : September 03, 2010, 01:37:50 AM

Are ya'll so hungry for a white quarterback you'd take a scrub with no arm and one good game against third stringers over the franchise? Wow.  [banghead]

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#26 : September 03, 2010, 01:44:39 AM

No way Jose.

Loser.

Ahh that's cute.   Take your ball and go home now.  Tell your mom the bully hurt your feelings.   Tell her you offered up some little limp wristed nothing of a reply and I called you on it.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 03, 2010, 01:44:48 AM

Are ya'll so hungry for a white quarterback you'd take a scrub with no arm and one good game against third stringers over the franchise? Wow. [banghead]
Are you saying Johnson is the franchise?  Thread title is:

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#28 : September 03, 2010, 01:46:24 AM

No way Jose.

Loser.

Ahh that's cute. Take your ball and go home now. Tell your mom the bully hurt your feelings. Tell her you offered up some little limp wristed nothing of a reply and I called you on it.
Seriously?

You have not mentioned one thing insightful tonight.  But you love stalking me.  Sorry I refuse to add you to the XBox friends list...but I think you suck, and don't really want you there.  Sorry.  Get over that broheim.

READ.  I am sure the others have, so your posts look terribly lame, and agitating.  GO BACK READ.

Bully?  Ha ha ha!  Laughable at best.  You must be a real champ of intellect to say things like that!

And trust I ain't skeered of bullies with stupid on their forehead like you, because I read what you write, and your comprehension skills are pathetic.  Plus you probably are a wimp.

#29 : September 03, 2010, 01:48:12 AM

Carpenter should be the starter, hes better than Freeman.

Free = franchise.  :-*
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Carpenter should be in, J.Johnson out. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools