Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Carpenter should be in, J.Johnson out. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

tbucsfan56

Second String

#90 : September 03, 2010, 10:47:21 AM

I think the biggest problem is Tampa hasn't developed a decent quarterback in forever. Why can Atlanta and the jets bring in rookies and do so well with them? One thing could be because they have more veterans. Our bucs are to damn young and management hasn't done anything with free agency. Look at the roster, we don't have but 2 or three that have close to ten years experience. If you don't give any qb a supporting cast no one is going to look to good. Our supporting cast continues to start over as in young, thats managements fault.

#91 : September 03, 2010, 10:51:02 AM

I have never seen anything I liked about Josh Johnson.  He has always been more of an internet sensation.  I still remember all the nuts here yelling, 'We got him!  We got him!' after he was drafted.  It was such a hoot, especially considering nobody had ever seen him play an actual game in college. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#92 : September 03, 2010, 10:55:49 AM

I have never seen anything I liked about Josh Johnson. He has always been more of an internet sensation. I still remember all the nuts here yelling, 'We got him! We got him!' after he was drafted. It was such a hoot, especially considering nobody had ever seen him play an actual game in college.
All those numbers man...they can make you drool.  I drooled.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#93 : September 03, 2010, 11:23:23 AM

I have never seen anything I liked about Josh Johnson. He has always been more of an internet sensation. I still remember all the nuts here yelling, 'We got him! We got him!' after he was drafted. It was such a hoot, especially considering nobody had ever seen him play an actual game in college.
All those numbers man...they can make you drool.  I drooled.

I still think Johnson will be his old self once the Bucs get moved down to Division 2A.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#94 : September 03, 2010, 11:45:13 AM

All those numbers man...they can make you drool. I drooled.

I still think Johnson will be his old self once the Bucs get moved down to Division 2A.
Hindsighting...not cool.  I get what you are getting at, but at the time, it was a sexy pick, regardless of where he came from.

Those numbers he put up indicated he was a super athlete at the very least, and an accurate passer.

Unfortunately...

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#95 : September 03, 2010, 11:53:08 AM

Hell I say draft nothing but black players, and I'm being honest.

that's racist

#96 : September 03, 2010, 12:54:02 PM

Exactly.  His 'numbers' were all against subpar players from 2A.   

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#97 : September 03, 2010, 12:58:42 PM

Hindsighting...not cool.  I get what you are getting at, but at the time, it was a sexy pick, regardless of where he came from.

Those numbers he put up indicated he was a super athlete at the very least, and an accurate passer.

Unfortunately...

I was just being my usual smartasss self. I  actually agree. I don't care what division you are playing in, to have the highest QB rating in the history of the NCAA says something very positive about his judgment and accuracy.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Carpenter should be in, J.Johnson out. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools