Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFCS Predictions Tournament 2010 Announcement « previous next »
Page: 1

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
: September 04, 2010, 10:20:56 AM

The very popular tournament is now starting its 5th year on Monday 9/6 only on the Red Board.

It now has a new name: NFCS PR PickEM. Look for that heading in the thread.

Actual posting to play can only be done on the Red Board. However, there will be a reminder, this year, each week on The Insider board.

Last year we had almost 90 who played at some point during the year, not counting the playoffs-a separate tournament.

Anyone can be a weekly Champ. Last years weekly Champs of record, were:
AcuraT, conrad77, NavyBuc51 -now NavyBuc93, Tbaybucs, Talib 25 (twice), HQ Buccaneers #1 - only played 1 week and was 4-0, bizkitlimped (twice), John Galt?, BucBalla, Keith Walter, and ktownbuc.

Last years Seasonal Champ was bizkitlimped.
Last years Playoffs Champ was AcuraT (who finished 3rd during the season).

Come one! Come all! Enjoy the fun. Just pick the winners of the 4 games vs the spread and the tiebreaker.

The simple rules are posted each week for your review.

I will be the primary moderator with conrad77 as my backup, to insure continuance. Chev has written a program to maintain all stats to keep them from being lost as was the case for 2006, 2007 and part of 2008.

If you have any questions at all, please PM me.

Unc

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 04, 2010, 10:50:38 AM

Good stuff Unc, Chev and Conrad. The stats program will be ten times easier on you guys tallying the picks and everything. Looking forward to showing my picking prowess once again this year. It's a shame I'm not a gambling man haha, there's too much risk and not enough reward in it for me.

Hope to have a bunch playing yet again this year. Good luck and thanks again guys. Your hard work doesn't go overlooked.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 05, 2010, 09:16:26 AM

Where's Revfish?

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 06, 2010, 10:57:52 AM

Changed churches early last summer and moved to Texas as a new pastor for that church. Time constraints no longer permitted him to continue after doing it for 3 years, 2006-2008.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

BucNGator

Starter

#4 : September 06, 2010, 12:56:24 PM

Thanks for keeping it going Stan...... The contest is a fun diversion.   Is the thread for week 1, going up tomorrow??     

Whoops........ just saw the thread.    Thanks again
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFCS Predictions Tournament 2010 Announcement « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools