Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Funny funny Saints fans... « previous next »
Page: 1

psymun

Starter
: March 16, 2007, 05:36:16 PM

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23220

::) ;D

gone

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 16, 2007, 06:08:02 PM

"If tampa pursue grant that means they are trying to build a quick winning product on the field fast, and guys i have to tell you, GRUDEN DOES NOT HAVE THE LUXERY TO BUILD A WINNER OVER TIME!, he has to get a winning product on the field "THIS SEASON!" or they are gonna run him out. Believe me the papers and fans here in tampa are drowning this man right now, Tampa's weapon in thier winning Regime was the Defense, Snagging Grant with anything they can get for him would dramatically improve their Defense, they'll simply need to address a few more area's and Kiffin would be ready to Build another Top Defense and recreate his Tampa Top Defense, that would help Tampa win alot more games since everybody else is trying to build a top offense, Saints will automatically get 2 picks for Grant if Tampa signs grant, We'll easily get a # 4 pick if Loomis Negotiates his butt off and possibly a high pick next year. Grant would be the missing puzzle in Tampa and they all know it, Saints know it as well thats why he's franchised."

Too funny...He also expects Monte to be HC next year?

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#2 : March 16, 2007, 06:10:45 PM

This guy needs to go back to grammar school. Then he needs to focus on learning about football.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 16, 2007, 06:12:48 PM

Nothing less than the #4 overall pick?  The one guys keeps saying, "if Tampa wants him that bad then they have to be willing to pay for him."  One problem with that theory, nobody wants him that bad.  Not even close.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#4 : March 16, 2007, 06:15:59 PM

They're delirious over there.

gone

Hall of Famer
#5 : March 16, 2007, 06:44:06 PM

but we need him for the "Tampa Top Defense"!!!!

Posted by a guy who claims to live in Tampa....

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 16, 2007, 06:49:05 PM

bunch of kids in those forums..probably talking about how CJ will be a saint next year

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#7 : March 16, 2007, 06:51:41 PM

This is a joke, right?

IDontNeedaName

Second String

#8 : March 16, 2007, 07:11:24 PM

Alot of them actually think they are going to get two first rounders for him. And I thaught people that posted on the TBBBB were dilusional.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 16, 2007, 10:39:03 PM

LOL! If Bruce signs Grant and gives away two 1st round picks for him -- including this year's #4 -- I'll fly down there and drag him out of his office and throw him in the bay myself! Keep dreaming Saints fans.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Funny funny Saints fans... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools