Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who would you take? Bucs War room! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

#45 : March 30, 2007, 08:55:52 AM

Getting Spencer there is great value...but I dont know about drafting 2 DEs...

Don't get me wrong, I would love this draft.....but just doesnt seem likely us drafting 2 DEs...

was DeMarcus Tyler available?

Nope he was gone. As I stated, those three players were the highest ranked players available per Scouts Inc. We have serious holes at DE, given the value of players available Spencer was a no brainer.

STRICK9

Second String

#46 : March 30, 2007, 10:34:24 AM

Cerious:

Good job so far.....

I've particpated and am going thru one now over at Condraft.com.....that's a great site that allows you to send messages to prospects and read scouting reports about some under tiered guys.....   Their interactive mocks allow you to make trades for two weeks before the draft.......

So far I've traded June for Jeff saturday and obtained Vilma from the jets....but we do now have picks 28, 30, 35, 55, 64 and 98 to add depth. 

If only I could get rid of Rice and Clayton......
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who would you take? Bucs War room! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools