Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa residents « previous next »
Page: 1

Bucmaniac86

Pro Bowler

: March 16, 2007, 07:24:20 PM

Hey guys, for all that live in or near Tampa and visit bucs heaven a lot, this question goes out to you. I live up in NJ so the only real source to get bucs stuff is to look at bucsgear.com but I was wondering if bucs heaven has players come in a lot to sign autographs and stuff, and if that store has a lot of autographs for sale. Bucgear doesnt have a huge selection and everything is highly priced. Also if there are any dates which the players are scheduled to sign autographs down there please post them. I am a huge die hard bucs fan that really would like to know.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 16, 2007, 08:02:12 PM

Yes.  They do have players come in on a regular basis.  You gotta buy $10 worth of stuff which is no biggie since you may need a cool pix of player for him to sign.  Sign up for Bucs Heaven's website and they'll send you emails when someone is coming.  i'm sure you could set up something online or by phone.  Jeff Fox is the ultimate salesman so I can't see him letting any sale go by.  Good luck.

Bucmaniac86

Pro Bowler

#2 : March 16, 2007, 08:17:13 PM

hey thanks ladyfan. i aprreciatte the info

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 16, 2007, 09:09:07 PM

Oh they barter down there at Bucs Heaven?

Bucmaniac86

Pro Bowler

#4 : March 17, 2007, 01:19:51 AM

The next time somebody goes to that store can they check and see if they have a Dexter Jackson autographed superbowl framed print available. also let me know the prices thank you.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#5 : March 17, 2007, 01:28:34 AM

Here's their ph#--813-908-2827
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa residents « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools