Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My $ league Draft is in a hour... « previous next »
Page: 1

X Factor

Starter
: September 05, 2010, 04:37:47 PM

I'm picking 4th... Not to bad.. I just don't like MJD or Turner as much as I like Rice and Rodgers... errr.. Decisions decisions, hopefully Rice falls to me...

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

Booker

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 05, 2010, 05:32:13 PM

Rice, how much for passing TDs?

X Factor

Starter
#2 : September 05, 2010, 06:56:24 PM

Rice, how much for passing TDs?

6points.... All TDs 6 points... Pretty standard point system, 12 team league with Flex position.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 05, 2010, 06:57:14 PM

Rodgers is an option, but look for Rice first. You can always grab Schaub on the back way or Brady possibly.

X Factor

Starter
#4 : September 05, 2010, 07:02:56 PM

I love my team... Except for QB's.... But who knows they are high risk high reward...

QBs - Cutler, Big Ben
RBs - Ray Rice, CJ Spiller, Lesean McCoy, Felix Jones, Donald Brown
WRs - Calvin Johnson, L. Fitzgerald, Crabtree, Mike Williams
TE - Kellen Winslow
K - Gould
D - Chargers

This was on CBS FFL site... I was really suprised how low they had Fitz, Spiller, Felix, Winslow... M. Williams wasn't even in there top 50 I think, i had to search his name to draft him...  I'm pretty happy with my team.. What do ya think?

X Factor

Starter
#5 : September 05, 2010, 07:04:22 PM

Rodgers is an option, but look for Rice first. You can always grab Schaub on the back way or Brady possibly.

Brady went at the end of round 1, I was suprised...  There was a little run on QBs, right when I was going to pick one, I was like dam! he is still on the board... lol      And ended up with Cutler late.. And Big Ben 2nd to last round...

Booker

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 05, 2010, 07:06:21 PM

Ten man league?

X Factor

Starter
#7 : September 05, 2010, 07:20:39 PM

Ten man league?

Nope, 12...

Booker

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 05, 2010, 07:21:25 PM

Don't take offense if you know the guys, the people you drafted with must be retards

X Factor

Starter
#9 : September 05, 2010, 07:26:10 PM

3 people didn't show up, so the auto draft can be  blamed for a little bit of it... Then I don't know but CBS's ranking of players were way off imo... They had CJ Spiller low, Fitz low and a few others... Overall there were not to many picks where I was like dam, your a dumb butt...  There was a run on QBs early, thats where I think I lucked out.. But my QBs are a big question mark...

X Factor

Starter
#10 : September 05, 2010, 07:28:46 PM

Freeman is still available... I am tempted to go pick him up... lol

Bash

Practice Squad

#11 : September 06, 2010, 12:21:06 AM

I love my team... Except for QB's.... But who knows they are high risk high reward...

QBs - Cutler, Big Ben
RBs - Ray Rice, CJ Spiller, Lesean McCoy, Felix Jones, Donald Brown
WRs - Calvin Johnson, L. Fitzgerald, Crabtree, Mike Williams
TE - Kellen Winslow
K - Gould
D - Chargers

This was on CBS FFL site... I was really suprised how low they had Fitz, Spiller, Felix, Winslow... M. Williams wasn't even in there top 50 I think, i had to search his name to draft him... I'm pretty happy with my team.. What do ya think?
I like your team. Got a strong one by waiting on QB.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My $ league Draft is in a hour... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools