Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rate my team « previous next »
Page: 1

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
: September 05, 2010, 06:42:51 PM

Had a bad draft spot, but I tend to grab up players who keep me winning every year, so heres hoping.

QBs: Tony Romo, Matt Ryan

RBs: Shonn Green, Jonathan Stewart, Caddy

WRs: Andre Johnson, Kenny Britt, Jeremy Maclin, Steve Breaston, Mike Williams, Dez Bryant

TEs: K2, Greg Olson

D/STs: Giants

K: Barth (there wasnt much left, and he was really the best option)

So what yall think?

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 05, 2010, 06:48:54 PM

Kenny Britt won't be starting. Romo is fine. RBs are awful. Greene will have to have a big year for you. WRs are good outside of Britt. Tes are good. Defense is good. Kicker is pretty weak.

Not a bad team. But not an awesome one either. You will make the playoffs with this team due to Romo Johnson and K2.

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#2 : September 05, 2010, 07:00:22 PM

Pretty much my thinking. I know my backs are terrible, but in my experience, its the WRs and your QB that win you the games, so I tend to focus on those early and pick up backs later on, normally round 4 or so. As for my kicker, that was a knee jerk reaction to all of them goin off in the last round. Ima scour the waiver wire a bit though and find somebody better.

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rate my team « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools