Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Williams day 1 start? « previous next »
Page: 1

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
: September 06, 2010, 01:06:59 AM

points per reception league. 1Rb,2WR 1flex.  I'm going with 1Rb and 3WR set. Right now I have Randy Moss, Brandom Marshall, and Anquan Boldin in. Boldin plays the Jets. What are you guys thinking about Mike Williams already? What kind of stats do you see him putting up already on day 1?(rec, yards, etc.).

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 06, 2010, 01:34:56 AM

I'm not sure what to say about stats in his first showing, but if he's a #1 WR on a team that passed more often than ran last year, I'd pick him up. In fact, I did. Although, for the Cleveland game I'd keep him out, especially with the WR's you have and the fact MW is relatively new to the NFL. But it IS Cleveland, so whatever lol...

Benn could also be considered a sleeper in a TD driven league jmo.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#2 : September 06, 2010, 03:06:10 AM

If you are asking if you should sit Boldin for MW..

as a Buc fan even I cant tell you thats a good idea. Revis is probably not in football shape but he is still a beast so its a tough call. I'd roll with Boldin either way.

X Factor

Starter
#3 : September 06, 2010, 09:28:12 AM

And the Browns have a rookie starting @ SS, is Hayden starting there? That would be two rookies in there backfield... Although I probably would go with Boldin with  Freemans thumb being messed up.

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 07, 2010, 09:14:10 PM

Yea i decided on sticking with Bolden and my interest in that game (ravens vs jets) is growing. I hate the Jets and I dont like Revis so it should be fun. I actually think that of all the WRs Boldin is one that would give Revis some trouble. Staying with Boldin isnt something Revis will have to worry about, but getting hit repeatedly by Boldin is. He's a nasty man. really wanted the Bucs to get him...

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Williams day 1 start? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools