Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Not Pursuing Grant, Yet « previous next »
Page: 1 2

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 17, 2007, 01:35:16 PM

The Saints could franchise him again next year so who knows what is going on? ???

They could definately do that, ADW.  The Rams and Seahawks did that year after year with Pace and Jones respectively until both teams came up with long term deals for their LT's.  It is very concievible that Grant could be tagged again next year by the Saints, particulary if they know of his sincere interest in moving on to a division rival.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#16 : March 17, 2007, 01:41:45 PM

The last player I can recall recently that had the franchise tag removed was Corey Simon from the Eagles.  He was tagged early in the off season a few years back only to later have the Eagles remove it thus making him an UFA.  He eventually signed with the Colts.

Speaking of Corey Simon, don't the Colts plan on releasing him?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 17, 2007, 01:45:58 PM

The last player I can recall recently that had the franchise tag removed was Corey Simon from the Eagles. He was tagged early in the off season a few years back only to later have the Eagles remove it thus making him an UFA. He eventually signed with the Colts.

Per his request, they are releasing him near a Krispy Kreme

bucs1

Practice Squad
#18 : March 17, 2007, 01:46:31 PM

The last player I can recall recently that had the franchise tag removed was Corey Simon from the Eagles. He was tagged early in the off season a few years back only to later have the Eagles remove it thus making him an UFA. He eventually signed with the Colts.

LOL ;D   Nice one.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 17, 2007, 08:28:21 PM

Whats hes fav flavor.. I like the hot glaze

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Not Pursuing Grant, Yet « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools