Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: bucs sign lagarrete blount « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

#15 : September 06, 2010, 04:59:45 PM

Wow they must be desperate.  It seems like picking up a fullback, Tony Richardson anybody, would be a much safer bet.  

Hate

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 06, 2010, 05:00:03 PM

the wheeling and dealing continues!!

-------------------------------------------------------

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 06, 2010, 05:02:43 PM

I've been rambling about Huggins and Blount for about a year now. I can't believe I got my wish! I am very excited to see if Huggins and Blount can bring back the ol' Thunder and Lightning. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope Blount can't keep his anger managment issues in check and not blow his chance.

Go Bucs!

Draft Aaron Donald

#18 : September 06, 2010, 05:04:57 PM

HERES SOME BLOUNT HIGHLIGHTS HES A BEAST!!! Caddy Huggins Blount And Graham.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#19 : September 06, 2010, 05:05:03 PM

Wow they must be desperate. �It seems like picking up a fullback, Tony Richardson anybody, would be a much safer bet. �

There is no desperation involved as the top end of the depth chart is set.  Blount pick up is for the back end of the roster, and it appears Lumpkins will be the backup full back to Graham, unless they are happy with Pressley.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 06, 2010, 05:05:58 PM

Blount in Tampa yes.
We usually are pretty good with keeping players in line with some character concerns.
Hopefully he stays in line and he will be a nice asset to have.
Brown is gone so our most "experienced" WR is Stovall and we have Williams, Benn, and Parker Rookie WR's on the active roster and maybe eventually Briscoe.
They earned their spot then and if Briscoe starts to tear it up in camp and stuff and Stovall slumps he may also be gone.
I think Lorig is expendable when Talib comes back.
Great move Dom.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

bucfan33

Pro Bowler
#21 : September 06, 2010, 05:06:16 PM

now Rah's gonna have the "violence" he keeps talking about!

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 06, 2010, 05:07:19 PM

now Rah's gonna have the "violence" he keeps talking about!
:D

Formerly known as Revis Islander

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 06, 2010, 05:07:28 PM

I like it. Where is Oregon Buc Fan? He'd be ecstatic.

I watched Blount some at Oregon. Recently saw him in the Titans game that was televised and the dude ran good. Like most said, hopefully he keeps his butt in check. This team needs some more attitude, but in a less extreme way. No need to be sucker punching guys.

#24 : September 06, 2010, 05:12:04 PM

Problem is, that the entire group of NFL defenders knows that they can get LGB cut (or at least thrown out) just by trash talking him.

It won't stop until EVERYONE has had a shot at him - to kick him out of the club per sey...   Talk crap at him  - he can't take it.

Somebody better get into his head and fix that issue quickly or he isn't going to last.   

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#25 : September 06, 2010, 05:12:27 PM

HERES SOME BLOUNT HIGHLIGHTS HES A BEAST!!! Caddy Huggins Blount And Graham.

For a big guy, he looked pretty darn fast when he got into a full gallop.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#26 : September 06, 2010, 05:14:30 PM

Problem is, that the entire group of NFL defenders knows that they can get LGB cut (or at least thrown out) just by trash talking him.

It won't stop until EVERYONE has had a shot at him - to kick him out of the club per sey...   Talk crap at him  - he can't take it.

Somebody better get into his head and fix that issue quickly or he isn't going to last.   

Yeah they gotta figure out what is causing his issues. Chemical imbalance? Bad upbringing? Just immature? He will be a target for sure. Guys will be pushing his buttons every sunday trying to get him to snap.

Draft Aaron Donald

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 06, 2010, 05:15:26 PM

Too bad we don't have any stand up guys like Clayton on the team anymore to mentor him.

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 06, 2010, 05:17:02 PM

Meh. We'll see how he pans out.

#29 : September 06, 2010, 05:17:29 PM

I just hope the team's culture can work on it - with Graham, Free and Faine.

They'll have to make a difference.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: bucs sign lagarrete blount « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools