Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ok 1VA, same league with SBF, different division..... « previous next »
Page: 1

Hate

Hall of Famer
: September 06, 2010, 06:47:31 PM

16 man league, 8 man draft:

Starters:

QB:Rodgers

RBs:
Arian Foster
Reggie Bush

WR:
Calvin Johnson
Colston

Flex: Spiller(may play Carnell or Stewart)

TE: Finley

KR: Bironas

DEF: 49ers

Bench:

Big Ben
Stewart
T Jones
Carnell
Floyd
Gaffney
Steve Smith(car)
Mike Williams(seattle)
Gronkowski

-------------------------------------------------------

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 06, 2010, 06:50:44 PM

For all the "hate" you give Carnell....you consider playing him on your FF team?

Caddy love all of a sudden?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 06, 2010, 06:54:26 PM

Caddy love all of a sudden?

I took heat for having him last yr so once again, you're late to the party.

Secondly, if the guy can help me win a nice piece of change in his last yr as a Buc, i'm all for it.

X Factor

Starter
#3 : September 06, 2010, 07:33:24 PM

Reggie Bush as a starter, bad sign. Spiller and Foster will probably end up starting at RB for you most of the year unless it's a horrible match up.. With Caddy/Stewart/S. Smith/Bush being your flex guy...

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 06, 2010, 07:37:56 PM

Is it PPR Hate? Do you think Bush will get more touches than Carnell or Stewart? Man you got 3 of the best sleeper WRs in FF Floyd,Gaffney and Williams! I see you got to of the guys you really wanted at QB and RB!! I like it...one more thing that 9ers D is gonna get a lotta points this year(have them in a few leagues) weak division,got better this off season and a great FF schdule late in the season!!!

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

Hate

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 06, 2010, 10:00:06 PM

No, its not a PPR.

As for Bush, with him i'll play the matchups. He seems to do his thing at home on the carpet. I could go with Carnell(before Blount becomes a TD vulture). I hear Stewart has some type of heel issue and hasn't played in the preseason. I wanna c how he looks. I could go with Thomas Jones who i believe will end up with more tds than Charles.

Its still up in the air.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 06, 2010, 10:23:18 PM

Heres my other team, drafted last weekend, couldn't post it because I didn't want lurking eyes(Samari28) to see it prior to today's draft.

QB: Brady

WR: Moss and Jennings

RB: Foster and D Williams

FLEX: Thomas Jones

TE: Finley

KR: Gostkowski

DEF: 49ers

BENCH:
Reggie Bush
Pierre Garcon
Michael Bush
Big Ben
Mike Wallace
Gresham
Demaryius Thomas

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 07, 2010, 12:25:51 AM

Hate you are too funny as I'm pretty sure you learned the past two drafts in the past twenty hours I own you and I don't need to see your picks as I have my own solid picks (lol).  Good luck and sorry I have to take the money but my daughter needs money for college or golf lessons!!!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 07, 2010, 06:50:15 PM

Hate you are too funny as I'm pretty sure you learned the past two drafts in the past twenty hours I own you and I don't need to see your picks as I have my own solid picks (lol). Good luck and sorry I have to take the money but my daughter needs money for college or golf lessons!!!

LOL... the trash talkin has def been fun, lookin forward to the season for sure.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ok 1VA, same league with SBF, different division..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools