Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount Respect « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

: September 06, 2010, 08:56:35 PM

After watching this video on Blount I have more respect for the guy. He has intelligence and speaks well, I hope he can stay focused and become a real force in the backfield   http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/09000d5d8168f749/Combine-bio-LeGarrette-Blount

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 06, 2010, 09:03:20 PM

actions speak louder than words...I'll give him a shot.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 06, 2010, 09:03:56 PM

After watching this video on Blount I have more respect for the guy. He has intelligence and speaks well, I hope he can stay focused and become a real force in the backfield   http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combine/09000d5d8168f749/Combine-bio-LeGarrette-Blount

Just don't ever piss him off and everything will be ok.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 06, 2010, 09:05:10 PM

You listen to the interview you posted Detroit, and you realize it is all words and small talk with this cat.  He needs to actually NOT do anything.

You watch him after he threw the punch at his teammates head, and you could tell by the way he was stancing that he was ready to go for it.  AGAIN.

Dude is a rockhead, no doubt about that in my mind.  He needs to sthu and play ball...I can see some guys talking trash to him on the field, and then being a complete and utter moron again...

#4 : September 06, 2010, 09:08:25 PM

I guess he all have to wait and see. We all know we can use a fire starter on this team, haven't had one since Sapp.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 06, 2010, 09:13:40 PM

Per PR:  Recently The Oregonian reported that Blount got into a fight during practice and threw a punch at teammates Jairus Byrd and Jerome Boyd, but hit former Ducks head coach Mike Belloti “square in the face.” Belloti has since denied that event took place and Dominik isn’t put any stock into the report.

“I’ve heard that rumor, but I’ve never had it confirmed,” Dominik said.
[/i]

Dude has severe issues, and we will indeed see if his talent and his ability to not be a rockhead will coincide into a nice little pickup. And FWIW, I think the Ducks circled the wagons, as a good team should, and kept the matter in-house.  JMO of course.

#6 : September 06, 2010, 09:17:58 PM

Dude has severe issues, and we will indeed see if his talent and his ability to not be a rockhead will coincide into a nice little pickup. And FWIW, I think the Ducks circled the wagons, as a good team should, and kept the matter in-house.  JMO of course.

I can buy that. love the rockhead description  ;)

#7 : September 06, 2010, 09:28:38 PM

hes fine we know what that boise state white guy said somthing racial to him

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 06, 2010, 09:35:00 PM

Per PR: Recently The Oregonian reported that Blount got into a fight during practice and threw a punch at teammates Jairus Byrd and Jerome Boyd, but hit former Ducks head coach Mike Belloti square in the face. Belloti has since denied that event took place and Dominik isnt put any stock into the report.

Ive heard that rumor, but Ive never had it confirmed, Dominik said.
[/i]

why do you post lies?

Bellotti, and the register guard beat writer whos at every practice says this is out right LIE. Your smearing him just like the columnist. Dont cheer when he scores TD's then.

#9 : September 06, 2010, 09:35:33 PM

I wonder if he will stick as our 3rd down back/goal line back or will he be like our Derrick Ward? he has some burst and you hope that he will curb his attitude here. the Bucs have done wonders with working with problem childs and we gotta hope that he can cool his jets. maybe coming home back to Florida will do him some good. heres to hoping hes the bruising back that we can rely on for years to come. we got the thunder in blount, and lightning in huggins. i like his swagger of running and hopefully he sees some time on sunday versus the Browns.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 06, 2010, 09:37:19 PM

Per PR:� Recently The Oregonian reported that Blount got into a fight during practice and threw a punch at teammates Jairus Byrd and Jerome Boyd, but hit former Ducks head coach Mike Belloti �square in the face.� Belloti has since denied that event took place and Dominik isn�t put any stock into the report.

�I�ve heard that rumor, but I�ve never had it confirmed,� Dominik said.
[/i]

Dude has severe issues, and we will indeed see if his talent and his ability to not be a rockhead will coincide into a nice little pickup. And FWIW, I think the Ducks circled the wagons, as a good team should, and kept the matter in-house. JMO of course.

why do you post lies?

Bellotti, and the register guard beat writer whos at every practice says this is out right LIE. Your smearing him just like the columnist. Dont cheer when he scores TD's then.
I didn't post anything that upset you or your homerish tendencies.  I gave my opinion.  Stop being a homer freak-a-zoid.  Would it be hard to believe that a team would circle it's wagons and handle matters in-house?  Now would it be hard to believe he (Blount) was capable of such a thing?  

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 06, 2010, 09:39:20 PM

Per PR:� Recently The Oregonian reported that Blount got into a fight during practice and threw a punch at teammates Jairus Byrd and Jerome Boyd, but hit former Ducks head coach Mike Belloti �square in the face.� Belloti has since denied that event took place and Dominik isn�t put any stock into the report.

[/i]

Dude has severe issues, and we will indeed see if his talent and his ability to not be a rockhead will coincide into a nice little pickup. And FWIW, I think the Ducks circled the wagons, as a good team should, and kept the matter in-house. JMO of course.

why do you post lies?

I didn't post anything that upset you or your homerish tendencies. I gave my opinion. Stop being a homer freak-a-zoid. Would it be hard to believe that a team would circle it's wagons and handle matters in-house? Now would it be hard to believe he (Blount) was capable of such a thing?

its simply not true. I posted the "real" fight and you know that in the other thread but you have something with Blount and want to smear him, just like Canzano does with Bellotti. Post this on the National Enquirer thread

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 06, 2010, 09:40:15 PM

[/i]

why do you post lies?

I didn't post anything that upset you or your homerish tendencies. �I gave my opinion. �Stop being a homer freak-a-zoid. �Would it be hard to believe that a team would circle it's wagons and handle matters in-house? �Now would it be hard to believe he (Blount) was capable of such a thing? �

its simply not true. I posted the "real" fight and you know that in the other thread but you have something with Blount and want to smear him, just like Canzano does with Bellotti. Post this on the National Enquirer thread
What other thread?  trust when I say I do not comb through your stuff...

PreferNFL2010

Rookie

#13 : September 06, 2010, 09:40:21 PM

Disgusting to see some of the commentary...if you can call it that...on YouTube.  The morons that responded are what's wrong with this country.

If an apple has a spot on it, you remove the spot - Lynette Fromme aka Squeaky

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 06, 2010, 09:40:47 PM

Disgusting to see some of the commentary...if you can call it that...on YouTube.  The morons that responded are what's wrong with this country.
I agree!

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount Respect « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools