Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount Respect « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 06, 2010, 09:43:11 PM

Per PR:� Recently The Oregonian reported that Blount got into a fight during practice and threw a punch at teammates Jairus Byrd and Jerome Boyd, but hit former Ducks head coach Mike Belloti �square in the face.� Belloti has since denied that event took place and Dominik isn�t put any stock into the report.

�I�ve heard that rumor, but I�ve never had it confirmed,� Dominik said.
[/i]

Dude has severe issues, and we will indeed see if his talent and his ability to not be a rockhead will coincide into a nice little pickup. And FWIW, I think the Ducks circled the wagons, as a good team should, and kept the matter in-house. JMO of course.

why do you post lies?

Bellotti, and the register guard beat writer whos at every practice says this is out right LIE. Your smearing him just like the columnist. Dont cheer when he scores TD's then.
I didn't post anything that upset you or your homerish tendencies. �I gave my opinion. �Stop being a homer freak-a-zoid. �Would it be hard to believe that a team would circle it's wagons and handle matters in-house? �Now would it be hard to believe he (Blount) was capable of such a thing? �

its simply not true. I posted the "real" fight and you know that in the other thread but you have something with Blount and want to smear him, just like Canzano does with Bellotti. Post this on the National Enquirer thread
What other thread?  trust when I say I do not comb through your stuff...

the college football thread on this topic. The writer pulled the archives of this "fight", and yes Byrd and the others were involved in a "fight" but Blount was never in it. And Bellotti said its simply a smear tactic and a lie. And the guy who covers every practice knows, and would have seen a punch better then a guy in Portland who the players dont even know.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 06, 2010, 09:46:15 PM

One of the funnier things on this forum is watching OBF get all wound up about Blount.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 06, 2010, 09:48:43 PM

One of the funnier things on this forum is watching OBF get all wound up about Blount.

Yep it is fun. Better then talking about the WSU of the NFL.

X Factor

Starter
#18 : September 06, 2010, 09:49:01 PM

Really I don't see what the big deal about the punch is.... The game was heated, a boise st. player said something to him and put his hands on him. It was a Bad decision to knock out the dude.  the national media had nothing else better to write about I guess because that got blown way out of control. He should have been suspended a game or two and that is it imo... These guys are young, and make stupid decisions. Players get in fights all the time.. Steve Smith sucker punched a teammate last year. Got 2 game and that was it.  And that was like the 3rd fight with a teammate Smith has been in if my memory is correct...

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#19 : September 06, 2010, 09:50:02 PM

Go back to the college forum. Re-join the bandwagon at the appropriate time.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 06, 2010, 09:51:12 PM

Yet you continue to come back to talk about Blount.  LMAO.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 06, 2010, 09:58:48 PM

Who ya got winning a fight

Talib or Blount?

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 06, 2010, 10:01:58 PM

Talib or Blount?

Dotson

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 06, 2010, 10:03:46 PM

Talib or Blount?

Dotson
I'll take Trueblood, thank you.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 06, 2010, 10:06:24 PM

Talib or Blount?

Dotson

Yeah but Dotson is the current team leader in fights. Trueblood has already proven in a game to be stupid enough to take his helmet off before fighting.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 06, 2010, 10:08:16 PM

Sorry, in my book Blount still gets no respect. Just because he signs with my team or gives a well prepared for interview does not earn him respect. If he keeps his nose clean and produces on the field, then he will get some respect, but not prior, sorry.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : September 06, 2010, 10:08:51 PM

Talib or Blount?

Dotson

Yeah but Dotson is the current team leader in fights. Trueblood has already proven in a game to be stupid enough to take his helmet off before fighting.
Trueblood SMASH!

Any dude who can go toe to toe with Shaun Rogers, and come away looking better than him, I gotta think is tougher than a ham sandwich in Iraq.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 06, 2010, 10:10:22 PM

Sorry, in my book Blount still gets no respect. Just because he signs with my team or gives a well prepared for interview does not earn him respect. If he keeps his nose clean and produces on the field, then he will get some respect, but not prior, sorry.

They're football players. They hit each other for a living. Some can just hear the officials whistle better than others.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#28 : September 06, 2010, 10:10:55 PM

They're football players. They hit each other for a living. Some can just hear the officials whistle better than others.
What if there were no whistles?

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#29 : September 06, 2010, 10:11:35 PM

Blount dropped a guy Trueblood's stature with one blow. #I'm just saying
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount Respect « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools