Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount Respect « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 06, 2010, 10:13:04 PM

Blount dropped a guy Trueblood's stature with one blow. #I'm just saying
I could hit a guy in the jaw when he isn't looking and rock him, and I am only 185 pounds.

#31 : September 06, 2010, 11:10:42 PM

Deuce McCalister 2.0

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#32 : September 06, 2010, 11:18:52 PM

Per PR:  Recently The Oregonian reported that Blount got into a fight during practice and threw a punch at teammates Jairus Byrd and Jerome Boyd, but hit former Ducks head coach Mike Belloti “square in the face.” Belloti has since denied that event took place and Dominik isn’t put any stock into the report.

“I’ve heard that rumor, but I’ve never had it confirmed,” Dominik said.
[/i]

Dude has severe issues, and we will indeed see if his talent and his ability to not be a rockhead will coincide into a nice little pickup. And FWIW, I think the Ducks circled the wagons, as a good team should, and kept the matter in-house. JMO of course.

I love his mean streak...we need guy like this...This game needs to be played violent, I hope he works out. But I've played hockey my whole life so fighting during games is not a big deal to me

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 06, 2010, 11:21:08 PM

hes fine we know what that boise state white guy said somthing racial to him

What?  No he didn't.  He asked that moron how he liked that az whoopin'. 

It was in response to said moron telling a newspaper that Oregon owed BSU an az whoopin.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

#34 : September 06, 2010, 11:27:56 PM

lol. The player said nothing racist. But it sure looked like one of the fans may of. But who knows. Your a football player, just move on. If you have played football or know people who have. You would know, plenty of racist things are said on the football field. I dont see everyone throwing punches because someone was called a honkey or the n word.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#35 : September 07, 2010, 12:22:36 AM

I might be in the minority here but Blount adds nothing to this team short-term or long-term.  This is a dude that likes to run his mouth and when he gets shut down he resorts to punching some guy?  Now I have to admit the only reason I am not totally disgusted is because it was a Boise State player but seriously what has this guy ever done??

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 07, 2010, 12:24:52 AM

But it sure looked like one of the fans may of.

looked like? Where, can I see the clip where it looked like a fan said something racist?

lol

And Samari28, your not alone. I think he adds nothing to the team either and won't remain on it for long. Of course I hope I'm wrong but it doesn't prevent me from having doubts. If he lights it up great, I'll enjoy the crow, but I'm confident I won't have to worry about it.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

pewterpirates

Starter
#37 : September 07, 2010, 12:25:04 AM

Deuce McCalister 2.0
he reminds me of jonathan stewart

I just can't see my boy Tebow playing in any other jersey except the ol' Bucs.  If someone else ends up stealing him from us I will have a hard time staying a hardcore Bucs fan for life. 

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#38 : September 07, 2010, 12:28:03 AM

Jonathan Stewart???  Deuce McCalister??  You guys gotta be kidding me as this guy is not even as good as Graham yet you want to compare him to two of the top RB's in recent memory of the NFC South.  Hell if he was as good as either of them he would be starting for us, not trying to latch on!!

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 07, 2010, 12:28:25 AM

I might be in the minority here but Blount adds nothing to this team short-term or long-term. This is a dude that likes to run his mouth and when he gets shut down he resorts to punching some guy? Now I have to admit the only reason I am not totally disgusted is because it was a Boise State player but seriously what has this guy ever done??

Come on, Samari. He is the anti-Ruud.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 07, 2010, 12:29:36 AM

Jonathan Stewart??? Deuce McCalister?? You guys gotta be kidding me as this guy is not even as good as Graham yet you want to compare him to two of the top RB's in recent memory of the NFC South. Hell if he was as good as either of them he would be starting for us, not trying to latch on!!
Yessir.  If Tenny was so enamoured of him, they would not have tried to hide him, they would have put him on their roster.  He has a lot of baggage, a lot to prove.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#41 : September 07, 2010, 12:30:15 AM

I'm not sure how you can watch his college tape and not be impressed. I mean how many 6ft 240lbs RBs can move like that and do the things he does? All I know is I'm excited and I hope he works out here in Tampa.

Our coaches will need to mentor this young man and possibly have him checked to see if he has a chemical imbalance. He's gotta figure it out, cause come Sunday every defender is going to target him. Everyone will be pushing his buttons and trying to get him to snap. He's got to get control or he will piss away his oppurtunity.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#42 : September 07, 2010, 12:33:31 AM

And what did he do against Boise State last year?  I will admit I do not watch many Oregon games but the ones I have watched Blount was nothing special.  Blount only started what one year and then he got suspended?  Sorry but he cannot carry Stewarts jock!!  I guess I would expect you to get all excited for the anti-Huggins as dude Huggins will not stay in the NFL that long once he starts playing teams #1's.  Playing against #2 and #3's does not get me excited!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 07, 2010, 12:33:50 AM

I'm not sure how you can watch his college tape and not be impressed. I mean how many 6ft 240lbs RBs can move like that and do the things he does? All I know is I'm excited and I hope he works out here in Tampa.

Our coaches will need to mentor this young man and possibly have him checked to see if he has a chemical imbalance. He's gotta figure it out, cause come Sunday every defender is going to target him. Everyone will be pushing his buttons and trying to get him to snap. He's got to get control or he will piss away his oppurtunity.
Now you are flipping the burger, and saying something about watching his gametape.  

I think we have all seen the footage, he is as advertised.  But he is a clown.  THAT seems to be the fine line with Blount, and given the amount of research these scouts in the NFL get into, there has to be a reason a guy who has such an impressive youtube tape can be skipped out through the entire draft process.

He is what he is...which is a rockhead.  He does have some mental issues, and he brings that to the team, and the second he goes out and does something stupid, you will all see why he was skipped over.

Of course, if he runs well, shuts his yap, and takes the verbal abuse and the nudging and hairpulling that happens, he will make some cheddar in the NFL.

Till then, I'll wait.  

pewterpirates

Starter
#44 : September 07, 2010, 12:34:41 AM

Jonathan Stewart??? Deuce McCalister?? You guys gotta be kidding me as this guy is not even as good as Graham yet you want to compare him to two of the top RB's in recent memory of the NFC South. Hell if he was as good as either of them he would be starting for us, not trying to latch on!!
Yessir. �If Tenny was so enamoured of him, they would not have tried to hide him, they would have put him on their roster. �He has a lot of baggage, a lot to prove.
i'm just saying who his running style reminded me of ,there are only so many running styles out there lol...i didn't say he was better than anyone

I just can't see my boy Tebow playing in any other jersey except the ol' Bucs.  If someone else ends up stealing him from us I will have a hard time staying a hardcore Bucs fan for life. 
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount Respect « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools