Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount Respect « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

heyman_BUCu!

Second String

#75 : September 07, 2010, 11:49:53 AM

Blount dropped a guy Trueblood's stature with one blow. #I'm just saying
I could hit a guy in the jaw when he isn't looking and rock him, and I am only 185 pounds.
Lesson for today kids...If you talk smack. Put  your guard up! ;D

Damn Rah :-/.

heyman_BUCu!

Second String

#76 : September 07, 2010, 11:59:18 AM

EVERY player has highlights. If his had been so special he would have been draft despite the other problems. If he was so great he would not have been cut by the Titans. Is he worth a look, but dude you have gone way over what is the norm for a waiver wire 3rd string and most likely inactive come game day player..

Well I've been clamoring for Huggins and Blount for about a year now, so you'll have to excuse me if I'm a little bit excited that they are now our #2 and #3 RBs. I always root for underdogs, but most of the time I am disappointed. This time both of the guys I wanted are actually on my team and going to get a chance. That's pretty freaking cool to me.

And you have every right to be happy, but being realistic should probably be up on that list too. Heck, in two years I hope all of us are calling you the prognosticator of prognosticators but until then massively over-sized pictures as your signature and post after post about how great he is a little much in my opinion.

Well you can always stop reading and posting in a thread called BLOUNT RESPECT if it bothers you so. I'm excited and I think the guy is an absolute steal and I won't be stopping anytime soon. I will be shrinking the pic in my sig a bit, but that's as far as I go.  ;D

ohh I see, I'm banned from any thread you post in now because of your ridiculous sized signature, gotcha

Like I said, I have shrunk my sig pic....but who are you to say anything about posting oversized pics after posting that? look dude, your coming in a thread called Blount Respect and trying to rain on my parade. It's like going to a star trek convention just to tell the people there that trekkies are dorky losers. Hate all you want....you're the one with issues. I'll continue to post my excitment about Blount in a thread about Blount.
I've been pulling for Huggins since last years training camp. And Blount since the draft. We finally have a players throughout our entire roster  to start getting excited about! Keep the sigs JDub. For those that don't like it. I hear Carolina's in need of fans!

Damn Rah :-/.

#77 : September 07, 2010, 12:07:47 PM

He just reminds me of the old throw back players. Back before the diamond ear rings and three peice suits. Back when football players were big and mean and hairy and probably missing some teeth. They took cheap shots at each other whenever they could get away with it and nobody cared. In today's politically correct world and league, neanderthals like Blount don't reallt fit anymore...but I for one would love to see him stay for years and give our backfield some hard hitting swagger that other teams dread.

Damn well said.
I love it!

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#78 : September 07, 2010, 12:10:56 PM

Very few Titan fans were happy Blount was waived. PR did an article on him before the draft describing him as a perfect fit since the Bucs had no true power back. Blount is not a criminal. He has a hot temper. That's his one and only issue. It's correctable. A substantial bank account is great for behavior modification. He knows what is at stake here. He's not stupid.

Some people complained when we drafted Mike Williams in the 4th round. He has shut them up. I hope Blount follows his example.

Until he repeats his past mistakes as a Buccaneer, he has my support. I trust that he has learned something and moved on. He's a kid. Give him a chance. We haven't had a decent power back since Mike Alstott in the Dungy era.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#79 : September 07, 2010, 01:49:25 PM

Like I said, I have shrunk my sig pic....but who are you to say anything about posting oversized pics after posting that? look dude, your coming in a thread called Blount Respect and trying to rain on my parade. It's like going to a star trek convention just to tell the people there that trekkies are dorky losers. Hate all you want....you're the one with issues. I'll continue to post my excitment about Blount in a thread about Blount.

I'm not sure where you said that before because is was not shrunk when you blasted me about your freedoms of posting. BTW, it was after your insulting reply that I said OK I have the same freedom and posted a stupidly sized pic as well. And you fail to realize, that pic was not just in this thread but every single thread you posted. So you didn't just keep in at the trekkie convention, you posted it all over the place. Last, I thought I was being very considerate for the respect of Blount. I did not get into his character problems until you went off the handle. I even paid you compliments that you repay with insults. You say this was a respect thread, it sounded more like a man love, Blount is God thread. Blount has to earn respect and I will give him the chance to do so, but he, nor any player, gets respect for free.   

BTW, I will continue to post my concerns about Blount in a thread about Blount. What you should do is relax your panties a little as you seem a bit wound up.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#80 : September 07, 2010, 02:37:03 PM

I'm not sure where you said that before because is was not shrunk when you blasted me about your freedoms of posting. BTW, it was after your insulting reply that I said OK I have the same freedom and posted a stupidly sized pic as well.

You really showed him didn't you? Let us know when you graduate kindergarten.
How did JDouble insult you? Because he knows what he is talking about and you don't? LMAO dude. You should really stop.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#81 : September 07, 2010, 02:39:25 PM

I'm not sure where you said that before because is was not shrunk when you blasted me about your freedoms of posting. BTW, it was after your insulting reply that I said OK I have the same freedom and posted a stupidly sized pic as well.

You really showed him didn't you? Let us know when you graduate kindergarten.
How did JDouble insult you? Because he knows what he is talking about and you don't? LMAO dude. You should really stop.

Wow and now you really showed me huh!

*click*

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#82 : September 07, 2010, 02:42:25 PM

The clicker works both ways. What did you contribute to the thread, other than spewing negativity? Why don't you start your own Blount=Bust thread, Sepe.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#83 : September 07, 2010, 02:43:14 PM

why dont you just kiss my butt, you sit there yelling how I add nothing to the post. is that adding to the post. geesch get a life.

JM2

Pro Bowler

#84 : September 07, 2010, 03:12:18 PM

Can all three of you just shut the... oh damn, now I'm doing it too!

:D

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount Respect « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools