Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WELL LOOKY, LOOKY, IT'S BOISE STATE.....AGAIN! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 08, 2010, 06:38:43 PM

Put that squad in the SEC, or the Pac, and see how they fare...

They wouldn't sniff the top 10 for a long time, and definitely not consistently.
You mean the same Pac ten team in Oregon that they shut down last year?

yeah the same Oregon team with all 5 new starters on the OL, a qb who couldnt throw a football, and a coach who didnt find his RB until after a punch. Not to disrespect Boise win because they killed Oregon. But week 1 Oregon wasnt week 5 Oregon.

But I do think Boise deserves a shot as much as it pains me because A) they win and everyone will give them respect B) they lose and it wont happen again. Ends the discussion.

I just LOL some of the stuff I read from other fans about Boise, one being Tennessee fans who say they have a more talented team because they are A) SEC B) look at the star rankings in recruiting. Ill take Kellen Moore over any QB in the country.

You make more freaking excuses for Oregon when they lose than all of us make for the Bucs COMBINED.
Amen...dude acts like a chode about Oregon.  Total homer, nothing logical, always with the excuses, and "inside" info as if he knows.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#31 : September 08, 2010, 06:55:51 PM

They wouldn't sniff the top 10 for a long time, and definitely not consistently.

yeah the same Oregon team with all 5 new starters on the OL, a qb who couldnt throw a football, and a coach who didnt find his RB until after a punch. Not to disrespect Boise win because they killed Oregon. But week 1 Oregon wasnt week 5 Oregon.

But I do think Boise deserves a shot as much as it pains me because A) they win and everyone will give them respect B) they lose and it wont happen again. Ends the discussion.

I just LOL some of the stuff I read from other fans about Boise, one being Tennessee fans who say they have a more talented team because they are A) SEC B) look at the star rankings in recruiting. Ill take Kellen Moore over any QB in the country.

You make more freaking excuses for Oregon when they lose than all of us make for the Bucs COMBINED.
Amen...dude acts like a chode about Oregon.  Total homer, nothing logical, always with the excuses, and "inside" info as if he knows.

Seriously, and if anyone makes a single excuse for the Bucs he kills them for it. **CENSORED** is so annoying.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 08, 2010, 08:40:10 PM

I just LOL some of the stuff I read from other fans about Boise, one being Tennessee fans who say they have a more talented team because they are A) SEC B) look at the star rankings in recruiting.  Ill take Kellen Moore over any QB in the country.

no I dont. What was my excuse for Stanford?

You make excuses for the sad sack Kiffin. Dont be mad USC reign is over

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 08, 2010, 08:41:03 PM

Yeah I didnt report Blount visit to Pittsburgh and Tampa days before anyone else. Carry on...

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#34 : September 08, 2010, 09:05:24 PM

I just LOL some of the stuff I read from other fans about Boise, one being Tennessee fans who say they have a more talented team because they are A) SEC B) look at the star rankings in recruiting.  Ill take Kellen Moore over any QB in the country.

Find me one excuse for Lane Kiffin as a coach that I have EVER made, then maybe you have an argument. Going to be hard as I've never made an excuse for the guy.

And like I said, USC could suck for the next decade and Oregon could be good for the next decade and you still be at 25% of what USC is.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#35 : September 08, 2010, 09:31:13 PM

Amen...dude acts like a chode about Oregon. Total homer, nothing logical, always with the excuses, and "inside" info as if he knows.

Seriously, and if anyone makes a single excuse for the Bucs he kills them for it. crap is so annoying.
Yup.  God's honest truth.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 08, 2010, 09:46:17 PM

Find me one excuse for Lane Kiffin as a coach that I have EVER made, then maybe you have an argument. Going to be hard as I've never made an excuse for the guy.

And like I said, USC could suck for the next decade and Oregon could be good for the next decade and you still be at 25% of what USC is.

USC WAS not IS.

Your sounding like a Washington fan.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 08, 2010, 11:28:24 PM

No it is just opinion based on perception. Until there actually is a playoff all championships remain mythical.

Were the 1993 and 1999 National Champions mythical as well, or just the last four from the SEC?

Most certainly...  Until they are called NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS with a real playoff they remain Mythical.

Lets see what is the trophy called now I remember it being the Sears trophy for many years... what corporation awards it now? Dr Pepper ? lol

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#38 : September 09, 2010, 12:04:05 AM

USC WAS not IS.

Your sounding like a Washington fan.

And you sound like an idiot, Oregon wins 10 games for the first time in forever and you think it matters.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 09, 2010, 03:16:43 AM

Hackett era Vol. 2

dont drown in your misery

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#40 : September 09, 2010, 03:26:30 AM

Hackett era Vol. 2

dont drown in your misery

Why are you even talking about USC? Is that really all you got? Baseless predictions? This is about how much of an apologist and hypocrit that you are.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 09, 2010, 08:36:12 AM

Why are u talking about Oregon? You have a weird obsession with them

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#42 : September 09, 2010, 11:45:52 AM

Why are u talking about Oregon? You have a weird obsession with them

Right, because I'm the one that brought em up in this thread. You found a way to do it in a thread about Boise St.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WELL LOOKY, LOOKY, IT'S BOISE STATE.....AGAIN! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools