Boards > Pirate's Cove

Please note: Politics are off limits on these boards.

(1/3) > >>

ufojoe:
But if you're going to be so damned picky, (And I'm not talking about Hillary in this case) you
might want to peek in the mirror every now and then.

John Galt?:

--- Quote from: ufojoe55 on October 22, 2007, 11:05:25 AM ---BTW, the guys on here who are so judgmental about women's looks? Take a look in
the mirror. I've seen the photos of the PR gatherings. And GQ didn't come to mind.

--- End quote ---

"Guys don't have to be hot, just funny."
                                    -David Spade

John Galt?:

--- Quote from: ufojoe55 on October 21, 2007, 12:49:29 PM ---Hillary used to be hot.

--- End quote ---

unclean...I feel unclean...must shower and scrub with steel wool...

ufojoe:
OK, hot may have been an over statement.

BTW, the guys on here who are so judgmental about women's looks? Take a look in
the mirror. I've seen the photos of the PR gatherings. And GQ didn't come to mind.

TURBO:

--- Quote from: ufojoe55 on October 21, 2007, 12:49:29 PM ---Hillary used to be hot.

--- End quote ---

ewwwwwwwwwww!

oregonbucfan:

--- End quote ---

compared to what a dog?

mjs020294:

--- Quote from: MrFreakinMiyagi on October 22, 2007, 07:29:44 AM ---

--- End quote ---
Yikes!!

--- End quote ---

I would say she was fairly attractive for her age ten to fifteen years ago, hot is stretching it though.

For a 45+ year old woman she is OK.

oregonbucfan:

--- Quote from: MrFreakinMiyagi on October 22, 2007, 07:33:19 AM ---Yup, she was smokin' hot.

--- End quote ---

ufojoe has bad taste

MrFreakinMiyagi:
Yup, she was smokin' hot.

MrFreakinMiyagi:

--- End quote ---
Yikes!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version