Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bear's DT Tank Johnson Gets Taunted At Jail « previous next »
Page: 1

bucs1

Practice Squad
: March 17, 2007, 10:51:54 AM

From RotoWorld.com: http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

Tank Johnson-DL-Bears

Inmates at the Cook County Prison taunted Tank Johnson as he was booked in on the first day of his 120-day sentence Friday.
One prisoner, who posted a $1,000 bail later in the day, told the Chicago Tribune that "People was hollering his name, saying, 'Tank why don't you bond us out? Why didn't you win the Super Bowl?.'"
Source: Chicago Tribune

#1 : March 17, 2007, 10:53:04 AM

Somehow I don't think he'll get much sympathy.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 17, 2007, 10:57:18 AM

I heard people on sports radio yesterday say they've interviewed inmates before there, and one former inmate also called in and they all say Cook County Jail is a rough, rough place. Guess he's in "protective custody" which minimizes contact with other inmates. Going to be a long 60 days for Tank.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 17, 2007, 11:01:08 AM

I feel bad for any inmate that gets in his face...

I am sure Tank can take care of himself amongst the various crackheads and assaulters lying around that dump.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 17, 2007, 11:05:39 AM

In a fair fight, probably Boid. But don't forget about the guys who have shanks and knives hidden away someplace or the gangs that could jump him at a moment's notice. I've never done time, but relatives work in a prison and it's a different world in there.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#5 : March 17, 2007, 12:40:36 PM

Yeah I would be worried the guys TBT is talking about. That's real.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 17, 2007, 01:29:21 PM

Tank is huge,he would probably slap the hell out of the inmates there

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#7 : March 17, 2007, 01:44:21 PM

In a fair fight, probably Boid. But don't forget about the guys who have shanks and knives hidden away someplace or the gangs that could jump him at a moment's notice. I've never done time, but relatives work in a prison and it's a different world in there.

The article calls it a prison but in reality it's a jail.  Big difference.  There's not going to be too many shanks or gang activity in a jail simply because the people there will be out within the year.  The gang activity and lethal violence comes in the prisons where the guy's lives are basically over anyway.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : March 17, 2007, 02:31:14 PM

The article calls it a prison but in reality it's a jail. Big difference. There's not going to be too many shanks or gang activity in a jail simply because the people there will be out within the year. The gang activity and lethal violence comes in the prisons where the guy's lives are basically over anyway.

In Jail, Tank would rule that place.

In Prison, Tank would not get touched.  He would be well respected, and I am sure the "gangs" would take care of him...in a good way.  Tank has money, a lot of guns, he is what those guys aspire to be, lol!

STRICK9

Second String

#9 : March 17, 2007, 02:34:13 PM

I heard Tank walked up to his cell mate and asked if he wanted to be the man or the woman of the relationship...to which the cellmate said he wanted to be the man...

Tank replied, "well get over here and suck momma's ****

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 17, 2007, 02:37:07 PM

I heard Tank walked up to his cell mate and asked if he wanted to be the man or the woman of the relationship...to which the cellmate said he wanted to be the man...

Tank replied, "well get over here and suck momma's ****
A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

That is friggin' hillarious!  I litererally am still laughing!

A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#11 : March 17, 2007, 06:23:40 PM

that's curious, that's how everybody acts in america!  I feel like i'm tank Johnson going into this jail for the first time

Ali Akbar Khan Raga Chandranandan,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CtXORtvvYM

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#12 : March 17, 2007, 10:38:52 PM

oy veh.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bear's DT Tank Johnson Gets Taunted At Jail « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools