Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow on Raheem, " I'm glad I'm with Raheem. We love him so much.'" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

« : September 08, 2010, 06:17:16 PM »

Winslow on playing the Browns: "Just another team"

Tight end Kellen Winslow spent five tumultuous  seasons in Cleveland, which included a well-publicized motorcycle accident, multiple knee surgeries and a staph infection.

But while he enjoyed his relationship with Browns fans, he downplayed opening the regular season against his former Browns team.

"It's going to be good,'' Winslow said. "You know, it's really just another team. It's a blessing to be here. It's where I want to be and I'm fortunate.

"Everything that went up there with Cleveland was a growing process for me. I really grew up and matured. It was hard up there because we weren't winning a lot and it was just frustrating at times. But I'm here now and I'm having fun. I'm glad I'm with Raheem. We love him so much.''

Winslow was asked about how much Browns fans appreciated his effort to play through pain.

"Nobody really knows what I go through,'' Winslow said. "It's just special to play this game, it is a privilege to play this game. You know, it is all about the fans. That's what motivates us to play and that's where the support comes from, so it is special.''

source: http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/content/winslow-playing-browns-just-another-team-0

pewterpirates

Starter
« #1 : September 08, 2010, 06:19:50 PM »

Its good to get along with your boss

I just can't see my boy Tebow playing in any other jersey except the ol' Bucs.  If someone else ends up stealing him from us I will have a hard time staying a hardcore Bucs fan for life. 

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

« #2 : September 08, 2010, 06:21:35 PM »

Its good to get along with your boss

Is that a Keyshawn Johnson quote?

michael89156

Hall of Famer

« #3 : September 08, 2010, 06:22:32 PM »

Say what you want about Raheem.........these guy seem to want to run through a brick wall for him.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

« #4 : September 08, 2010, 06:23:37 PM »

Say what you want about Raheem.........these guy seem to want to run through a brick wall for him.

That's because Dominik let's Raheem hand out the weekly checks after each game.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

« #5 : September 08, 2010, 06:32:15 PM »

But, but, but, BUT, he lost the locker room!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!11

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

« #6 : September 08, 2010, 06:34:06 PM »

Do you expect him to say anything different? That he hates his coach?

Winslow is getting paid. He doesnt have to practice. He's happy. He's not going to do anything to screw up that marriage.

michael89156

Hall of Famer

« #7 : September 08, 2010, 06:34:57 PM »

Hell last year the guys were still ballin late in the season,  that is impressive to me at least.

PreferNFL2010

Rookie

« #8 : September 08, 2010, 06:36:42 PM »

"Everything that went up there with Cleveland was a growing process for me. I really grew up and matured. It was hard up there because we weren't winning a lot and it was just frustrating at times

uhhhh.....by the way K2, you haven't won much here either.

Just sayin'

If an apple has a spot on it, you remove the spot - Lynette Fromme aka Squeaky

s0uthFLbucfan

Starter

« #9 : September 08, 2010, 06:43:47 PM »

K2 has been nothing but outstanding here. not only in his production but in his character and leadership. The dude came out in full pads last year during a shorts practice. It's not like he doesnt mind praticing. He is very intense. Last year during a T.V break agains the saints he was running practice routes and sprints on the sideline. He always has Freemans back and is the first to support him. The dude is changed man and I'm glad he is in Tampa.

"We're going to be d--- good,"-
Kellen Winslow II. Novemeber 15, 2009

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #10 : September 08, 2010, 09:45:43 PM »

Hell last year the guys were still ballin late in the season,  that is impressive to me at least.

3-13 is "ballin"?

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

« #11 : September 08, 2010, 09:51:00 PM »

Hell last year the guys were still ballin late in the season, �that is impressive to me at least.

3-13 is "ballin"?
Individual performances can only do so much in the w/l column.

Winslow, Talib, Hayes, Black, and Stovall ended the last few weeks pretty strong.

What happen to Rah & DB love? lmao

« #12 : September 08, 2010, 09:52:11 PM »

Ballin, right?  Too funny.  I honestly do not expect to see much from Winslow this year.  How beneficial can a guy with old knees who never practices be to a 2nd year QB?  I sure hope the Bucs have a better option at TE.  

michael89156

Hall of Famer

« #13 : September 08, 2010, 09:53:22 PM »

Hell last year the guys were still ballin late in the season, �that is impressive to me at least.

3-13 is "ballin"?

As in effort.   They could have easily tanked that season.

Booker

Hall of Famer

« #14 : September 08, 2010, 09:53:54 PM »

Ballin, right?  Too funny.  I honestly do not expect to see much from Winslow this year.  How beneficial can a guy with old knees who never practices be to a 2nd year QB?  I sure hope the Bucs have a better option at TE.  

LOL, as beneficial as he was last year with those same knees.
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow on Raheem, " I'm glad I'm with Raheem. We love him so much.'" « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools