Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: In all seriousness... (usf students) « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#30 : October 19, 2007, 03:24:49 PM

We're still number for two days.  Two glorious days.  Then we'll go from there.

gatorgirl!

Starter

#31 : October 19, 2007, 03:18:32 PM

Kodiak:

THANK GOD. See you...you are a Bulls fan. One that remembers when they weren't so hot and were hardly even mentioned in the papers, news, or mouth of Tampa residents. And because of that history...you have class, my respect, and god, A BRAIN.

Yall have a great chance for a great season still! And yall definitely made history and a great glory run. But you arent #2 in the country....

Thanks for being the better fan!!

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 20, 2007, 01:35:42 PM

I understand where you're coming from. Trust me I do. It just amazes me how quickly things blow up on here.

Things blow up when you throw out uninformed stuff like "commuter school" and comments intimating USF has been a loser school up until 3 games ago. There have only been 2 losing years in the existence of the football program.

You weren't clear about getting your AA from UF which does make a difference in your team preference.

And don't be so hard on bandwagoners ...... that's how the majority of fan bases are built up.

Also, for the record, I am a Gator hater ........ except for the one I married.   ;)

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: In all seriousness... (usf students) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools