Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bug list, new site « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

-ts

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 14, 2010, 01:24:30 PM

Names in the chat rooms.

Move Profile info to the left

Shrink Social Footer and Right article column a bit, and dull down the color.

Also get the ignore feature rolling.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 14, 2010, 01:33:09 PM

What about the inbox?  Mine says I have three new messages with each posters name beside them, but there is no message to view.  Anybody else having this problem?

-ts

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 14, 2010, 01:35:31 PM

Send me a PM, I don't have any in the inbox right now.

Another bug is, the "new article indicator takes forever to reset on mine, it has been saying 3 unread articles all morning and I have already read them. It did the same for awhile yesterday and then stopped.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#18 : September 14, 2010, 01:38:27 PM

-ts wrote:
Send me a PM

Check 'em.

Cerious

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 14, 2010, 01:46:04 PM

This isn't a bug as much as a question. Is there an option to change the color of the message board's back ground? I've seen this option on other MBs and I'd like to go back to the black background (easier on the eyes for me, lol).

-ts

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 14, 2010, 01:50:03 PM

Read it fine and sent it back to ya Biggs.

It is a little wierd to read on the social footer. It shows you a small view of what you would see if you opened it up in the large windows, don't really like that...

Also, how do we still not get any notification when we get a PM.

-ts

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 14, 2010, 01:51:23 PM

A lot easier to use in the main inbox under your profile.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 14, 2010, 02:15:10 PM

-ts wrote:
Read it fine and sent it back to ya Biggs.

It is a little wierd to read on the social footer. It shows you a small view of what you would see if you opened it up in the large windows, don't really like that...

Good question.  I had no idea I had any messages.

I found out why I could see the actual message to the right of the sender - the font color is friggin' white on a white background.  Good gawd, this has been awful.

JM2

Pro Bowler

#23 : September 14, 2010, 02:22:28 PM

-ts wrote:
Another bug is, the "new article indicator takes forever to reset on mine, it has been saying 3 unread articles all morning and I have already read them. It did the same for awhile yesterday and then stopped.

I agree it seems to be acting inconsistently. If you notice any change in the behavior of this please re post about it. I'll add it to the bug list.

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 14, 2010, 02:24:16 PM

-ts wrote:

I just found out how to email notification of a PM, but you have to jump through a lot of hoops.  Once you are at you inbox, you have to click on a message.  When viewing the message, there is a "settings" link at the bottom of the screen.  Click that to set up email notifications.

There isn't an option for instant notifications like there was on the last site.  Sucks.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#25 : September 14, 2010, 03:23:43 PM

To add to the list....

-  The "new replies" button next to the threads doesn't always work properly

-  There are threads missing, mainly from Saturday and Sunday

-  The search feature is actually worse than the old forum's

-  Can't view a member's past posts.  You can view the threads, but can't see the post without clicking the thread.  Sucks bigtime.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#26 : September 14, 2010, 03:26:35 PM

In the main site, when you comment on an article, can we please go back to having the newest post being at the bottom? And when you respond to someone's comment it puts your post right below theirs instead of at the top or bottom. It makes it difficult to follow.

When you try to use spacing to seprate paragraphs, it removes the spacing once posted and turns everything into one giant block of text.

When you use the edit option, instead of editing the existing comment, it posts a new one.

Need the option to stay logged in. VERY annoying.

Still can't figure out how to change my signature picture.

Please put poster's name and info back on the left side.

Color scheme needs to be darker.

Nobody wants the list of users currently logged on to be listed where it is. Either move it to the bottom of the page or give that info it's own page.

The advertisement strip along the right side of the screen needs to be shrunk by about 25%

I don't see any clear indicator to show me what threads that I posted in have new comments.

No ignore feature? Seriously PR? The ignore feature was the ONLY reason alot of us wanted the new site. If we aren't getting the ignore feature, I'd rather have the old message board back.

I'm not sure how to fix the slowness, but you gotta do something. With out a doubt my number one complaint is how slow this site is. I am far to impatient to continue using this site if it remains this laggy and slow loading.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 14, 2010, 03:53:52 PM

Also, why when I post a one sentence response...is there a giant blank gap that makes my post take up a huge amount of space?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#28 : September 14, 2010, 03:56:28 PM

It seems like the user name and info could be done better so we don't have that giant blank space. Maybe it could just show our avatar and name. If you want more info on a user you can click on their name or avatar.

FrenchBucs

Rookie
#29 : September 15, 2010, 04:50:56 AM

Hey all,

I'm a PI subscriber but I can't access any PI article since we got the new website. It says my PI status is not active, even though I subscribed to a 3-year offer a year ago. I sent an email to the PR team, but thought I'd drop a message here in case others had the same problem or at least, to catch attention.

Cheers and go Bucs !!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bug list, new site « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools