Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bug list, new site « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : September 15, 2010, 07:03:53 AM

Not a bug, but a preference.....Change the bright red borders, text.

k_bassuka1

Rookie

#31 : September 15, 2010, 10:27:33 AM

I don't know why I couldn't use my old login name and had to create a new one?  :angry:

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 15, 2010, 03:42:53 PM

I received an email to submit my name/pass about a month ago... no problems logging in (once I remembered what I submitted...

Not a huge fan of the social network thing on the bottom, should be an option to hide it.

Each profile should be more customize-able overall.

The emoticons are only what you see... (more smilies doesn't work)

DO NOT use pop ups, they are the bain of the internet.

On the plus side...

I like the
Around the Web feature, the image attach feature and the options for creating a post.

eNox has built some pretty slick stuff.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 16, 2010, 07:49:36 AM

FYI - the blocking feature works this way...   (I assume that is the ignore feature)

Click on the user name (in the annoying user list above) Select the 'blocking' tab. Click on 'block user', and then after the refresh, click on 'continue'.

The status of that user is now 'blocked'.

FYI PR - The 'user list' is "...not published..." - should it be so we can all go blocking the posters we don't want to read?  ;)   I'm certain some would like to know.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 16, 2010, 10:06:05 AM

More bugs...

If you look at a user's profile - the "Home" button does not work.

If you click on "Forum Tools" and go to the help file, it discusses options the board does not apparently have...

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=2&func=faq

"Forum Settings
Look and Layout - Tweak a few forum appearance settings.
My Profile Info - Fill in personal information that you don't mind sharing publicly. This is also where you fill out your forum signature.
My Posts - List of your posts ordered by most recent. Handy for finding a post that you don't recall which board you posted it in.
My Subscribes - List of topics that you have subscribed to send you an email notification for all new responses.
My Favorites - List of topics that you have ticked as a favourite of yours so they are more easily identifiable in the forum list.
Remember to press the 'Save' button any time you make changes in your profile. "

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 16, 2010, 10:18:11 AM

Not a bug - but a preference.

If at all possible, I'd like to be able to look at the thread list in either the Red or PI board and see the threads I've commented in and the ones I have not.

"my recent discussions" doesn't do it for me... because I have to go to two locations to see what threads are new and what threads I've commented in.

The left column (# of Replies) is irrelevant to users - can that be set up to have an icon or indication that the user has commented (or read) the thread?

In the case of the thread being 'read', the old board bolded threads the user hadn't seen the latest posts in and 'un-bolded' the ones with no new posts...   made for easy scanning for new posts too...

I see enoxmedia is watching...  ;)   I'm here all day.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 16, 2010, 11:48:46 AM

If you click the Inbox on the social footer, a mini window pops up. If you then click on new message, it appears to try and load the full sized inbox. Completely unreadable as it is and needs to be re-sized to fit. If you go through profile then inbox, sizing is just fine.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 16, 2010, 12:30:45 PM

Yeah, Sepe - that's a weird one...

SR - do I need to repost the Bugs listed in this thread into your new changes/suggestions thread?

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bug list, new site « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools