Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is it too soon to trade Ray Rice for Arian Foster? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : October 12, 2010, 11:57:31 AM

Hate wrote:
Bandot wrote:
If Foster goes down, pick up Derrick Ward immediately.   That team has a good line and any RB will do good behind that line.

In our league, Foster was drafted in the 2nd round (same guy who picked Mike Williams of the Bucs in the first round)    His team is in last place.

Mike Williams in the 1st? LMAO.

I was VERY high on Foster(SBF can confirm that)... so much so, that I took him in all 3 of my leagues. The earliest i took him was the 4th, assuming that no one would grab him any sooner. As it turns out, its my earlier picks that are suckin as Colston still hasn't found the endzone and preseason darling 49ers D showed its first sign of life this past Sunday.

You may have been high on Foster, but you also said LaDainian Tomlinson was done.   He's lighting it up.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 13, 2010, 09:04:37 PM

Hate wrote:
Bandot wrote:
If Foster goes down, pick up Derrick Ward immediately.   That team has a good line and any RB will do good behind that line.

In our league, Foster was drafted in the 2nd round (same guy who picked Mike Williams of the Bucs in the first round)    His team is in last place.

Mike Williams in the 1st? LMAO.

I was VERY high on Foster(SBF can confirm that)... so much so, that I took him in all 3 of my leagues. The earliest i took him was the 4th, assuming that no one would grab him any sooner. As it turns out, its my earlier picks that are suckin as Colston still hasn't found the endzone and preseason darling 49ers D showed its first sign of life this past Sunday.

You may have been high on Foster, but you also said LaDainian Tomlinson was done.   He's lighting it up.

You were saying?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

AnnabelleR

Practice Squad

#17 : December 14, 2010, 06:51:21 AM

You shouldn't be sold on Arian Foster just yet. You'll be losing out on a trade if Ray bounces back and Arian returns to splitting carries the way he did last year.Thats a joke rite?? lol :D
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is it too soon to trade Ray Rice for Arian Foster? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools