Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My season has been made « previous next »
Page: 1 2

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« : October 22, 2006, 06:22:38 PM »

I'm with ya HDE!

and it is even better to think how many of them flew to Tampa and spent all that money only to go home beaten by a 62 yard field goal...

that is truely LOL funny!

« #1 : October 22, 2006, 05:26:26 PM »

To win a game in this fashion.... amongst the cheers of "E-A-G-L-E-S....Eagles was a beautiful thing. What a great day for eagle-haters everywhere.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #2 : October 22, 2006, 06:56:53 PM »

What an amazing day to be a bucs fan

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

« #3 : October 22, 2006, 07:24:11 PM »

That game made my season too.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
« #4 : October 22, 2006, 07:27:49 PM »

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! :)

NFC South BBS  Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

XXXVII Champs

Second String

« #5 : October 22, 2006, 08:35:09 PM »

The memory of McNabb spewing chucky soup on his centers ass and the 62 yarder will keep me smiling all season long.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #6 : October 22, 2006, 08:42:15 PM »

To win a game in this fashion.... amongst the cheers of "E-A-G-L-E-S....Eagles was a beautiful thing. What a great day for eagle-haters everywhere.

If that is all it takes to satiate your needs as a Buc fan, you are not a Buc fan.

« #7 : October 22, 2006, 08:44:12 PM »

A big AMEN Skip!!  Was sooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

« #8 : October 22, 2006, 08:44:31 PM »

I think that game put us back in the hunt.  There are a lot of games left on that schedule we can win..and we can make a run.

drywallbuc

Starter

« #9 : October 22, 2006, 08:48:31 PM »

lot of football left to be talking that way. lot of good teams to beat. i say we win (HOPE) 8 of 10. wouldnt that be sweet. is that going to be enough to make the play offs this year?

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #10 : October 22, 2006, 08:49:43 PM »

I think that game put us back in the hunt.  There are a lot of games left on that schedule we can win..and we can make a run.

I don't see many that we are a lock to win, I see a lot of damn tough games ahead, if we have to rely on 2 defensive TDs and a 62 yard field goal again to win, you can forget it.

the stars were aligned today, but next week, we can have an entire different outcome...

I still think we win 5 or less games.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

« #11 : October 22, 2006, 08:52:55 PM »

I'm not even thinking play-offs. I don't mind if someone looks that far ahead, but I don't know if I would say the Bucs are a play-off team yet. Winning at the last second is a win, but it's playing with fire. You play with fire long enough, you're going to come away with a bad burn. There are a lot of tough bumps ahead this year, and it may be too tough to overcome them. But, it may not. It's a long road left, so I'm not even thinking about play-offs. Right now, they are tied with the Packers and 49'ers in the NFC with 2-4 records. I'm sure not too many people are assuming that Green Bay or San Francisco will make a strong play-off run. It's too early to say anything about play-offs other than that they happen after the season has completed.  ;)

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

« #12 : October 22, 2006, 08:56:24 PM »

That win has made my season, as I have many friends who are Eagle fans. I am encouraged because we are playing hard everywhere. We are just missing tackles and sacks but they are in position to make the plays. We finally have a mobile quarterback ( "see McNabb ) and he has "guts". You have to give this kid credit even though he does not have the arm strength. I love the Bucs and I am more proud of them than ever!

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

« #13 : October 22, 2006, 09:01:22 PM »

I'm not even thinking play-offs. I don't mind if someone looks that far ahead, but I don't know if I would say the Bucs are a play-off team yet. Winning at the last second is a win, but it's playing with fire. You play with fire long enough, you're going to come away with a bad burn. There are a lot of tough bumps ahead this year, and it may be too tough to overcome them. But, it may not. It's a long road left, so I'm not even thinking about play-offs. Right now, they are tied with the Packers and 49'ers in the NFC with 2-4 records. I'm sure not too many people are assuming that Green Bay or San Francisco will make a strong play-off run. It's too early to say anything about play-offs other than that they happen after the season has completed.  ;)

So far, you are the only one who has mentioned playoffs on these posts. Playing with fire? Would you have rather lost today? A win is a win, pretty or not. This win was against a team who is #1 in the NFL offensively. Your skepticism has no place on here today!

« #14 : October 22, 2006, 09:25:16 PM »

If that is all it takes to satiate your needs as a Buc fan, you are not a Buc fan.

I am a Buc fan to the core but i keep my expectations realistic. Are we a playoff team? I think not but I'll take a win over the eagles any day.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My season has been made « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools