Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I bet Jake Locker.. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 24, 2010, 05:08:39 PM

Regardless of where he "graded", last year he would have been drafted and quickly gotten a fat check. With a lockout looming, that may not be the case this year. he might have to wait 17 more months for that first game check

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 29, 2010, 03:50:40 PM

Skull and Bones wrote:
he was never going to be the #1 pick last year.  he wasn't even going to be a 1st rounder.  he would have come out if he knew he would.  Nobody walks away from $60 million or whatever it was that Bradford got.

Leinart did

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 30, 2010, 06:50:55 PM

I'm now sold on Luck. Very pro looking kid.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 30, 2010, 07:47:51 PM

John Galt? wrote:
I'm now sold on Luck. Very pro looking kid.

and you know he has the brains.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 04, 2010, 05:40:19 AM

bradentonian wrote:
Skull and Bones wrote:
he was never going to be the #1 pick last year.  he wasn't even going to be a 1st rounder.  he would have come out if he knew he would.  Nobody walks away from $60 million or whatever it was that Bradford got.

Leinart did

why would Leinart want to leave USC early?  I mean he was probably being paid on the side like Reggie, got to hang out with celebrities, and was only taking one cupcake class.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I bet Jake Locker.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools