Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NOTHING BETTER THAN WATCHING NOTRE DAME LOSE! « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: September 19, 2010, 07:24:43 AM

No matter who the coach is, the results are still the same.  I didn't watch too much football yesterday, but seeing the Irish lose was all that was needed.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 19, 2010, 08:35:39 AM

Awesome game.  Not going to question the brass the MSU coach has ever again...

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

A2Buc

Practice Squad
#2 : September 19, 2010, 09:16:46 AM

Every year I watch that game hoping there is some way both teams can lose. Dantonio is still a major league **CENSORED**bag, and I really don't think that the call was that ballsy. The kicker had made longer kicks, but they were inside at Ford Field. Oh, and Lou Holtz is an idiot (this shouldn't be news) for suggesting ND had that covered perfectly.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 20, 2010, 01:23:54 PM

obviously it was a bit more ballsy than we could have imagined...Dantonio had a mild heart attack minutes after the game!

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 20, 2010, 08:28:48 PM

I feel for the MSU head coach. For sure needs to be in peoples prayers, heard he suffered a heart attack after the game. Very ballsy call and the look on Kelly's face was priceless

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 27, 2010, 12:31:39 PM

They lost again!!!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NOTHING BETTER THAN WATCHING NOTRE DAME LOSE! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools