Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Parking Pass Next to Stadium Entrance for Steelers Game « previous next »
Page: 1

Ludicrous Speed

Starter
: September 20, 2010, 02:32:31 PM

I'm offering my parking pass in Lot 3D which is next to handicapped parking right off Dale Mabry.  When we went to the Browns game it was a 2-3 minute walk from our car to the entrance of the stadium gate.  Same thing back to the car when leaving and we were back on Dale Mabry within 5 minutes of getting into our car (my wife says I'm aggressive in going for the opening though, so it may take someone else 5-10 minutes).  

The pass cost me $25 (the price of all the Buc lots, even the ones way out by Columbus) so I won't take less than that, but I will give the pass to the person who makes the best offer.  I used to park in Lot F in front of the old Sombrero.  That was nice (assigned space right in front of the gate).  But when the new stadium opened they initially put me in the Hillsborough Community College Lot and it was a nightmare - took f--o--r--e--v--e--r in bumper to bumper to get out at the end of the game, on top of the walk time.  When I pointed out how close my parking had been they moved me into 3D and it's a beautiful thing - in & out in a flash.  So that's what you'd be getting with this pass for the Steelers game.  Email me @:

williethewonder@aol.com

Meet the new bossSame as the old boss
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Parking Pass Next to Stadium Entrance for Steelers Game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools