Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow... How I Won In Fantasy Football Tonight... Crazy!!! « previous next »
Page: 1

Codmons

Hall of Famer

: September 21, 2010, 03:24:17 AM

Alright I'll sum it... I was down 100 to 72 going into the game. I had Drew Brees + Vernon Davis left and my opponent didn't have anybody. Well late into MNF, I was down 100-99 and Gore scored the TD to make the game 22-20... whadda ya know... Vernon gets stuffed on the 2 pter...

Upon further review he made it in... the 2 pter decided my week completely.

Vernon bailed me out... I went up 101-100 with that 2 pter. Then Brees set me up with an  extra 3 points so I won 104-100... Man, I was sweating bullets so bad about that. Good thing Vernon came through for me and I had K2 on the bench... talk about the irony eh.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 21, 2010, 08:42:27 AM

Nice.

I was down by three points when the 49ers started the drive they eventually scored and got the two point conversion on. I had Pierre Thomas last night and my opponent had nobody. The only way I could win was if they scored and got the two point conversion so that NO could have one last drive and HOPEFULLY work Thomas into the mix. Once they did it I was praying that NO would  hit Thomas on a dump off or two (ppr league) on their ensuing drive and that's exactly what they did haha. I ended up winning by exactly ONE point on Thomas' final touch of the game.

I'm 2-0 in both leagues that I'm in, pretty lucky considering in one of those leagues I didn't start Arian Foster last week or Jahvid Best this week when they each scored over 40 points.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow... How I Won In Fantasy Football Tonight... Crazy!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools