Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS-STEELERS WILL BE BLACKED OUT « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 23, 2010, 02:55:46 PM

BucsPirate1 wrote:
What a spiteful move by the Glazers. I defended the Glazers blacking out the first game with 20,000 unsold tickets. I have defended them strongly over the last year against those who have argued that their financial situation is hurting the team, but this move is clearly aimed at punishing Tampa Bay fans for not having been more loyal. I paid $75 a piece for third level seats to go to the Browns game. I had to buy 8 waters to keep me and my kids hydrated since they insist on selling them without caps, which they claim can be used as weapons (unlike the beeds being projectiled off of the ship). I did all of this because I was confident that the team was better than people were giving them credit for and deserved some crowd noise to help get off to a good start. Now the Glazers don't even ask for a day extension to see if they can sell the 3,000 remaining seats, seats that are all certainly overpriced for the section they are in. The Glazer's want to teach fans a lesson, but what I have learned is that the Glazers will never get another dollar of mine.
Isn't that funny? "Caps can be used as a weapon" where as a bottle cant? Or maybe they mean, if the cap were still on a full botle of water or beer or whatever could be used as a weapon, which I completely understand then. Although I could use a corn dog as a weapon too and shove it right down the throat of some obnoxious opposing fan as he's screaming. :whistle:

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#16 : September 23, 2010, 03:01:36 PM

The only consolation prize is that we get a free HD quality recording of the game for 3 days following the game from nfl game rewind.

I think the address below will work. Correct me if I am wrong.

gamerewind.nfl.com/buccaneers/

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 23, 2010, 03:07:13 PM

If it's true that there are only a few thousand tickets left, it's extremely pathetic that the Glazers don't buy them up.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 23, 2010, 03:08:19 PM

Glazer boys can take this candle and shove it up their chocolate starfish!!!

liambowls

Second String

#19 : September 23, 2010, 03:31:20 PM

This absolutely sucks!  I hate this crap.  I was really looking forward to having people over for a Bucs party, now I will never get a chance, at least this year.  Forget it.  I've already spent too much time on this nonsense.  She probably doesn't even care.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 23, 2010, 03:37:38 PM

Why do you need a Bucs party at your house to talk to a girl? Just ask her to go out for coffee or drink or bite to eat.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 23, 2010, 03:37:57 PM

Are you serious?

You act us if you understand the mans financial situation better than he does.

You're turrible

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 23, 2010, 03:55:02 PM

Biggs3535 wrote:
If it's true that there are only a few thousand tickets left, it's extremely pathetic that the Glazers don't buy them up.

They either want the blackouts as a way to stick it to the fans because the Glazers bought up all the unsold tickets last year.

OR they're very concerned about their cash-flow issues and the coming lockout.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 23, 2010, 04:59:57 PM

I've defended a lot about this team, including Morris and Dominick during last year's debacle. But this is why I'll never defend the Glazers. They're simply indefensible.

DailyRich

Pro Bowler

#24 : September 23, 2010, 05:19:47 PM

They bought up all the extra tickets last season and specifically said they weren't going so again this season.  And they're not the only owners in the league doing it.

I'm more ticked off at this stupid, antiquated blackout rule the NFL clings to.  It's certainly not spurring ticket sales, or else games wouldn't be blacked out.  And it's keeping the league's product away from fans at a time when it needs all the good will it can get, what with a labor stoppage looming on the horizon.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 23, 2010, 05:25:45 PM

The Glazers have money issues. All the signs point to that. Their real estate business is in the toilet. Man U is under a moutain of debt. And now the Bucs is their last standing asset which is decreasing in value.

Lowest spending over the past 6 years than anyone else in the league.

Like I've said, the Bucs are the NFL's new farm team. Unless their economic situation improves over the next few years, they wont be able to re-sign these draft picks....especially if the salary cap goes away and the NFL becomes like MLB.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#26 : September 23, 2010, 05:27:38 PM

cyberdude558 wrote:
Like I've said, the Bucs are the NFL's new farm team.

When the Buc's starting losing young, upper-echelon NFL talent to other teams, you let me know.

DiSalvo

Starter

#27 : September 23, 2010, 05:37:52 PM

Yo ho yo ho , A pirated stream for me !!  ATDHE.net anyone ???

Bucsfan38

Practice Squad

#28 : September 23, 2010, 05:48:49 PM

spread the word on where we can watch the game streamed online.  we fans need to stick together and not take crap from the suits at 1 Buc place anymore

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#29 : September 23, 2010, 06:27:06 PM

If I didn't go to the game, I'd be on the beach, listening to the radio coverage w/ beer in hand.  Nothing wrong w/ following them via radio.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BUCS-STEELERS WILL BE BLACKED OUT « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools