Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: First Bucs Game!!! « previous next »
Page: 1

yungbull

Starter
: September 26, 2010, 10:59:45 AM

After about 15 of being a die hard Bucs fan, I finally get a chance to watch my team live in action!  Made the trip all the way from OKC to come check my boys out.  I'm hoping for the win but Ill settle for a great game and a great fight.  GO BUCS!!!!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 26, 2010, 11:02:50 AM

You have youself a wonderful time - and put on some sunscreen...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#2 : September 26, 2010, 11:08:39 AM

Have a good time, hopefully they will get you a win. Stooler fans are obnoxious.

OKC_Buc

Starter

#3 : September 26, 2010, 12:18:24 PM

That's awesome...enjoy your first game at Ray Jay.  I'm out in OKC too.  Do you watch the games on the Sunday ticket or at a bar out in town?  This is my first season out here in sooner country so I watch it on the ticket.  Take care man, enjoy it today.

yungbull

Starter
#4 : September 26, 2010, 04:29:01 PM

I havent caught any games out on the town in OKC.  I usually catch my games at live247.com.  It works great for me.  Kinda sucked that we got hammered the way we did today but overall it was a great experience.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 26, 2010, 05:01:00 PM

Ugh...sorry about that. This was probably the toughest game on the home schedule all season. Seems like the Bucs have always gotten pushed around by the Steelers. I think we might have won once back in the Dungy days. 1998 to be exact. Dungy was a former Steeler player, so he knew how to game plan for them.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: First Bucs Game!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools