Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gameday Thread: Steelers-Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#240 : September 26, 2010, 03:50:28 PM

The positives are the Bucs defense has only allowed three points in the second half through three games. Benn saw some action catching 3 passes for 33 yards. Blount showed with more reps he could potentially help the Bucs now and in the future. Josh Johnson showed even in mop up duty that hes better then what he showed last year.

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

Snook

Hall of Famer

#241 : September 26, 2010, 03:52:35 PM

I'd much rather have Blount running the football next game.  I'm through watching Cadillac run for 2 yards and a cloud of dust.  Only time he breaks a long run is if there's a holding call.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#242 : September 26, 2010, 03:54:13 PM

When the Bucs do bad, I seem to do bad at work. Hopefully I don't get fired.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#243 : September 26, 2010, 03:54:19 PM

Blount runs with force and we need that.
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gameday Thread: Steelers-Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools