Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I thought our Defense was going to be improved under Heemy « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

DiSalvo

Starter

#30 : December 11, 2010, 08:34:22 AM

Biggs called him a genius apparenrtly , becuase he pasted a qoute of me saying he's not a genius , and called me "slapnuts" , as if the "Genius" label is so obvious it need not even be questioned, LOL.

Improvement ?? YES. Genius ?? Not even freakin close !!
: December 11, 2010, 08:35:59 AM DiSalvo

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 11, 2010, 09:08:04 AM

Biggs called him a genius apparenrtly ,

Link, slapnuts?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 11, 2010, 10:30:11 AM

It sucks that even when you have people blocked, you can still read thier comment when it gets quoted. Plus you still have to see thier sig pic. Wish it all got blocked.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 11, 2010, 12:48:16 PM

It sucks that even when you have people blocked, you can still read thier comment when it gets quoted. Plus you still have to see thier sig pic. Wish it all got blocked.

me too!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 11, 2010, 02:49:10 PM

me too!!
+1.

They need to improve on that function.  Some people are stalkers, some are morons, and some are a combo of both.  Regardless, it would be nice to not have to put up with their stupidity in any way, shape or form.

Time to up the IGNORE feature Enox!

DiSalvo

Starter

#35 : December 11, 2010, 05:41:14 PM

That's right Jdouble , you dorky ass wannabe thug . You will never truly get rid of me. Sucks to be you , ya jack-wagon . Bwahahahahaha!

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 11, 2010, 05:57:12 PM

ok, I am really confused now.  Is everyone Java?

DA_OAKS

Starter

#37 : December 11, 2010, 06:19:25 PM

i miss java... kind of.... it was someone we could all hate :)

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 11, 2010, 06:46:42 PM

I last post by DiSalvo has me thinking he is Java.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#39 : December 12, 2010, 10:40:22 AM

That's right Jdouble , you dorky ass wannabe thug . You will never truly get rid of me. Sucks to be you , ya jack-wagon . Bwahahahahaha!
Wow. Your not just stupid your also gay as **CENSORED**.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#40 : December 12, 2010, 09:52:43 PM

Yeah the "wanna be thug" thing is Java's thing cause he stalked me and scanned my Facebook and saw a pic of me with a beanie on....so DiSalvo is also Java? That explains alot. It's actually creepy how many alts Java has. I thought WelshBuc was his only current screename....makes ya wonder how many others are really Java. What a creepy little troll.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#41 : December 12, 2010, 09:55:06 PM

Yeah the "wanna be thug" thing is Java's thing cause he stalked me and scanned my Facebook and saw a pic of me with a beanie on....so DiSalvo is also Java? That explains alot. It's actually creepy how many alts Java has. I thought WelshBuc was his only current screename....makes ya wonder how many others are really Java. What a creepy little troll.

Wasn't that pic your avatar a while back?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : December 13, 2010, 12:09:02 AM

Ya I think I did have it as my Avatar for awhile. So maybe that's where he got it. Who knows. I just find it hillarious that wearing a beanie makes you some kind of thug in the mind of these ignorant prejudice morons. Maybe he's not Java and idiotic minds just think alike.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#43 : December 13, 2010, 02:29:00 AM

Ya I think I did have it as my Avatar for awhile. So maybe that's where he got it. Who knows. I just find it hillarious that wearing a beanie makes you some kind of thug in the mind of these ignorant prejudice morons. Maybe he's not Java and idiotic minds just think alike.

yeah maybe but I think his belief that holding up two fingers for the camera when you are a black man is proof of gang membership is funnier.   No one in the history of man kind and pictures has ever held up a lazy sideways peace sign and not ran right out to join the crips.   

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 13, 2010, 04:37:05 AM

he also joked once on the insider board he would change his name to Jack Wagon. 

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I thought our Defense was going to be improved under Heemy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools