Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I was hoping to see some leadership from Freeman, Will us to victory. Oh well « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : September 27, 2010, 02:54:46 PM

I never said I don't watch the highlights.   I watch the highlights of all the NFL games.  

I loved the Buc game highlights this week.   Great game.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 27, 2010, 02:57:11 PM

RayBenton wrote:
I never said I don't watch the highlights.   I watch the highlights of all the NFL games.  

I loved the Buc game highlights this week.   Great game.

Good to have you two back.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 27, 2010, 03:11:02 PM

Josh Freeman OUTPLAYED Matt Ryan in their head to head against the Steelers

If you think Ryan is some "franchise QB", you must agree as wel since your judging your statements from last game. Its the **CENSORED**ing Pittsburgh Steelers defense dude. I mean, most QB's that play against Pitt are going to be indecisive with their decisions.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#18 : September 27, 2010, 03:13:56 PM

GET HIM JOSH FREEMAN!   SAVE THE DAY!

LOL!

britbuc14

Starter

#19 : September 27, 2010, 03:50:12 PM

ufojoe wrote:
Stafford looked great yesterday.

he is a style king,

it takes a lot to look good on those golf buggies, how the man can still stand behind that O line without curling up into a gibbering ball is a testament to his mental strength

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

WelshBuc

Starter

#20 : September 27, 2010, 04:29:17 PM

Were you expecting a Tebowesque performanace Logan?  Lol

acacius

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 27, 2010, 04:39:47 PM

RayBenton wrote:
Did you guys see the highlights where the announcers were making fun of Freeman after that interception for the TD?   "Get him Josh Freeman!  Save the Day!"   Then they laugh when Freeman goes to the ground and the Steeler scores the TD.

Did you hear them gushing earlier in the game about how much his play reminded them of Roethlisberger?  (When Roethlisberger is actually playing.)  

Personally, I'm not much inclined to stress out about a QB's tackling ability.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 27, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

acacius wrote:
RayBenton wrote:
Did you guys see the highlights where the announcers were making fun of Freeman after that interception for the TD?   "Get him Josh Freeman!  Save the Day!"   Then they laugh when Freeman goes to the ground and the Steeler scores the TD.

Did you hear them gushing earlier in the game about how much his play reminded them of Roethlisberger?  (When Roethlisberger is actually playing.)  

Personally, I'm not much inclined to stress out about a QB's tackling ability.

I was yelling, "Just get out of the way!"

Not need for an injury there.

WelshBuc

Starter

#23 : September 27, 2010, 04:51:53 PM

The best thing that could happen for this team other than Heemy being replaced is for the QB Gruden drafted to start.

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#24 : September 27, 2010, 05:36:04 PM

Raw Is A Buffoon wrote:
The best thing that could happen for this team other than Heemy being replaced is for the QB Gruden drafted to start.

Why does java feel the need to post as 2 different people?

anyone?
anyone?

GOBUCS09

Rookie

#25 : September 27, 2010, 05:52:37 PM

man java go kill urself please!

Raheem33

Rookie
#26 : September 28, 2010, 12:38:49 PM

I would take freeman over Stafford -Bradford and especially Sanchez anyday/ Freeman is a pleasure to watch and if given the time is going to develop into a top 10 QB

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 28, 2010, 01:36:57 PM

I know, I can't believe he didn't score over 38 points on that pathetic Steelers defense. Bring back Luke McCown!!!

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 28, 2010, 01:49:17 PM

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#29 : September 28, 2010, 01:52:14 PM

Raheem33 wrote:
I would take freeman over Stafford -Bradford and especially Sanchez anyday/ Freeman is a pleasure to watch and if given the time is going to develop into a top 10 QB

LMAO.........HAHAHAHA   so yu are saying he wil be better than or equal to

P. Manning
Brady
Brees
Vick
Flaco
Ryan
Big Ben
Mcnabb
Rhivers
Shaub

He's not even better than Rudy   lol

he will improve, but you are  crazy thinking he will be top 10

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I was hoping to see some leadership from Freeman, Will us to victory. Oh well « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools