Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You're telling me I'm gonna have to listen to 2 weeks of this whining? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Crunchy4582

Practice Squad

#15 : September 28, 2010, 10:58:05 AM

BerubesBucs wrote:
I wasn't even worried about losing to the Steelers as much as I was losing to them and having to listen to you people cry for 2 weeks instead of just one.

Look... not all bad can be taken from yesterday.

Don't worry folks. It's one terrible game. It's a long season. If you want to go ahead and write it in now, then do it... but I'm not overly concerned. The Steelers will be one of the toughest teams we play, and when you look at the game, it could have been a lot closer than what it was. These games happen... just please don't litter the boards with your cry baby threads for the next two weeks.

I completely agree.  I hope the team takes this loss for what it was and learns and builds on it.  It wasn't pretty, of course, but there were *some* positives from the game.  Compared to last season, I'm still very optimistic.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 28, 2010, 11:01:07 AM

ryan24 wrote:
BerubesBucs wrote:
I wasn't even worried about losing to the Steelers as much as I was losing to them and having to listen to you people cry for 2 weeks instead of just one.

Keep it up and we'll make it 3.

Lol - that was funny.

:P

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You're telling me I'm gonna have to listen to 2 weeks of this whining? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools