Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trade offer « previous next »
Page: 1

coqui4

Rookie
: September 22, 2010, 10:31:39 AM

This guy in my league wants to offer me either Brandon Marshall or Hakeem Nicks with Maurice Jones Drew or Knowshon Moreno for Calvin Johnson and Visante Shiancoe.  Shiancoe I've got no problem dealing him because I've got Kellen Winslow and can still pick up some other good tight ends.  Calving Johnson though, I'm not sure if dealing him is worth it.  My running back situation is, crap.  I've got Ray Rice, who's good, but then it's Beanie Wells, whose been inactive the first two weeks, Cadillac Williams, and Kareem Huggins (got Huggins last round and I feel is a sleeper late in the season).  Any advice?

-ts

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 22, 2010, 01:02:50 PM

If he offers MJD and either of those WR's I would jump on it before you could say deal.

If he offers Knowshon and one of them I would probably do it also, not gonna lie.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 22, 2010, 01:15:54 PM

I was lucky enough to get Nicks pretty late in my draft and he has been out preforming Moss every week. I would do that deal pretty quick. Marshall and Nicks have better QBs than the Lions right now and MJD is a solid RB he should start to pick it up soon. TEs are easy to just plug in and go

coqui4

Rookie
#3 : September 22, 2010, 05:33:36 PM

Ok. So which one's to pick from.  Nicks or Marshall.  MJD or Moreno.  MJD scares me cause of how the team is playing from behind.  But I'm willing to take a fly on him if anyone sees a potential bounce back.  Thanks in advance for the info.

bashear

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 26, 2010, 02:14:46 AM

I'd take MJD and Marshall.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 30, 2010, 01:16:52 AM

That's an awesome deal.  Hope you took it!
Marshall and MJD= lots of points
Don't be scared off by MJD's slow start, I've owned him several times and he always does this.

Turn the page.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trade offer « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools