Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tanard to enter rehab « previous next »
Page: 1 2

awitron

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 29, 2010, 03:44:16 PM

I'm 100% positive that T-Jax is caught up in either meth or cocaine, more likely the latter.. just look at a photo of the guy.  It's really sad.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

liambowls

Second String

#16 : September 29, 2010, 03:49:54 PM

There is another rumor flying aroung about Tanard.  Has anyone heard about him knocking up an adult film star by the name Jemini?  I am hesitant about providing any links, but I promise you it's floating around out there and pretty easy to find.

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#17 : September 29, 2010, 04:10:39 PM

If he was really serious about rehab he would not be planning to enter in the near future, he would be there already. I hope Tanard is able to beat this problem and have a productive life, but I won't be holding my breath.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 29, 2010, 06:02:20 PM

I heard he just overtrained.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 30, 2010, 12:33:27 AM

I'm glad to see he's going to rehab for whatever it is.
I think it's cocaine.
Now once he gets it all together it'll be interesting to see how genuinely he tries not to mess up again and if he stats a buc.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

kbl117

Starter

#20 : September 30, 2010, 03:24:46 PM

nubcake wrote:
People can say pot isn't addictive, but it is. Certainly nowhere on the level of other drugs like cocaine or heroine, but you really don't have to look any further than this and other cases to see that it can become an addiction, especially one that has such an effect on your demeanor as pot does. When people want to calm down or chill and they don't know how other than pot, they're addicted. Anything that becomes a crutch to people, whether it's inherently addictive or not, can become an addiction. That applies to alcohol(Braylon), sex(Tiger), food(Jamarcus Russell lol), etc.

I'm glad that he's finally admitting he has a serious problem, but I really wish he would have done this after last year's incident.

I guarantee Tanard didnt use "pot" to calm down or chill. People use it because they like getting high and playing video games, watching movies, listening to music, or just hanging out and being social.

weeds not an addiction

all this proved was that Tanards a lowlife, and a loser. Most the people on this message board would quit if there job was on the line, the ones who dont are losers, not addicts
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tanard to enter rehab « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools