Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's official « previous next »
Page: 1 2

WelshBuc

Starter

: October 03, 2010, 08:19:53 PM

St. Louis is now better than us.  I would also argue the Lions are better as well.

GOBUCS09

Rookie

#1 : October 03, 2010, 08:35:22 PM

when we beat them please u have to shut up ok! deal?

WelshBuc

Starter

#2 : October 03, 2010, 08:36:06 PM

KC has improved more than we have as well.  Let's just stop with all that talk about Dum having done more in a year and a half than Gruden did in eight.

WelshBuc

Starter

#3 : October 03, 2010, 08:37:26 PM

GOBUCS09 wrote:
when we beat them please u have to shut up ok! deal?

Deal.  Because I know it will never happen.

blackthoughtz

Starter

#4 : October 03, 2010, 08:48:31 PM

Both of those arguments can't be proved. Please go back under your bridge

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

WelshBuc

Starter

#5 : October 03, 2010, 08:57:40 PM

But it can be proven since we play the two teams that finished behind us last year.  I'll be proven right once again.  I have no doubt.

blackthoughtz

Starter

#6 : October 03, 2010, 09:38:35 PM

You said its official which means its already been proven. Until then stfu and stop being so annoying. I never seen such a pessimistic fan in all my life. Stop acting like the sky is falling and spewing your hate for our franchise because we lost to the steelers. You were a lot more quieet when we won the first 2 weeks of the season stay that way until we get an ignore button

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

sg1977nc

Starter
#7 : October 03, 2010, 10:04:40 PM

The only thing that's official is that you are a whiny **CENSORED** that is out of ouch with reality.  While i agree that we are likely to have a losing season (6-7 wins is my guess), at least I am a real fan that is happy about how things are coming along.  We are still one of the least talented teams in the league because Gruallen had no idea what talent looks like, and turned our roster into an old folks home for the NFL.  They drafted exactly 1 stud player from 02-08...Talib, and who coached him up? What happened when the dynasty type of team that Dungy built and Monte coached got old?  We sucked.  Maybe if you did not have Grudens nutsack in your eyes you would be able to see that.

I **CENSORED**ing hate how you hijack every other thread, or start some BS like this.  Nothing is official until it happens on the field jerk off.   Please do us all a favor and take a bath with a toaster, or even better become a panthers fan.  Either way get lost you racist loser.  No one comes on here to read postings about "Radio" or "Soulglow" from delusional idiots like yourself.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 03, 2010, 11:23:23 PM

Buffoon

1.A clown; a jester: a court buffoon.
2.A person given to clowning and joking.
3.A ludicrous or bumbling person; a fool.

That description doesn't really fit Raheem Morris, but I know who it does fit.
  :ohmy:

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#9 : October 04, 2010, 12:06:35 AM

a happy fan thats happy about how things are coming along? Our offense played like crap the first 2 games against teams that are now 2-6 combined.....and then we got STOMPED by a real football team and their 3rd string qb...yeah we're reall coming along,lol   please fool.....Bradford looks 10 times beter than Freeman an he has a year less NFL experience....you fools crack me up....

And How many superbowls did DUNGY's DYNASTY team win? '0' thats why Gruden was brought in, and thats why he cut  half the players on this team and brought in new ones......you  so dumb, you talk smack about grudens drafting yet Talib, Tanard, Davin, Ruud, Caddy, Quincy, Jermaine if not for the injury are all still starting for Raheems NEW Buccaneers........

NYSportsSuck

Practice Squad

#10 : October 04, 2010, 12:19:51 AM

I agree the Lions are much better than the Bucs

NYSportsSuck

Practice Squad

#11 : October 04, 2010, 12:22:33 AM

oh and dont forget the Jets are teh bestest

sg1977nc

Starter
#12 : October 04, 2010, 12:32:02 AM

You listed one quality player that Gruden drafted...Talib, the rest of them are avg to below average.  Tjax WAS a good player too, but he is not playing anymore...can you name 15 players in the NFL that are better than anyone gruden drafted besides talib?  I can.  Hell...Ruud is the worst starting MLB in the NFC south and he is a "stud"...LOFL.  Wanna see what a first round draft pick guard should play like....watch the saints...even though thier guards were drafted in the mid rounds.  

Dungy turned three young players (Sapp, Brooks, Lynch) into future HOFer's and made another 3 players fixtures in the pro-bowl...alstott, barber, and rice.  Dungy got his ring btw...and how many winning seasons did he have from 96-01 under the bucs and 02-08 for the colts?  How many awesome players did he draft / coach up for the Colts too btw?? I remember them being decent before, but they were not 12-4 or 15-1 every year for 6 years straight good.  Dungy >>>>>>Gruden

sg1977nc

Starter
#13 : October 04, 2010, 12:36:04 AM

Also as far as losing to the steelers...they have the best defense in the NFL...and almost beat a top 5 team in the ravens with the same QB.  Quit being a **CENSORED**r Java, everyone knows you have like 10 aliases.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 04, 2010, 12:59:30 AM

LMAO at the 0-4 Lions being better than us. I know they are playing tough games but they are not a better team because they are not winning their games.

I'm not sure if this moron is Java or not, but you the level of hate you have against this team is off the charts. Pathetic.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: It's official « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools